Cooperative Games in Graph Structure
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Herings P. Jean-Jacques & Laan Gerard van der & Talman Dolf, 2000. "Cooperative Games in Graph Structure," Research Memorandum 011, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- P. Jean-Jacques Herings & Gerard van der Laan & Dolf Talman, 2000. "Cooperative Games in Graph Structure," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 00-072/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Herings, P.J.J. & van der Laan, G. & Talman, A.J.J., 2000. "Cooperative Games in Graph Structure," Discussion Paper 2000-90, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
References listed on IDEAS
- van der Laan, G. & Talman, A.J.J. & Yang, Z., 1994. "Intersection theorems on polytopes," Discussion Paper 1994-20, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Nash, John, 1953. "Two-Person Cooperative Games," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 21(1), pages 128-140, April.
- P. Jean-Jacques Herings, 1997. "An extremely simple proof of the K-K-M-S Theorem," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 10(2), pages 361-367.
- Doup, T.M. & Talman, A.J.J., 1987. "A new simplicial variable dimension algorithm to find equilibria on the product space of unit simplices," Other publications TiSEM 398740e7-fdc2-41b6-968f-4, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Gerard van der Laan & Zaifu Yang & Dolf Talman, 1998. "Cooperative games in permutational structure," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 11(2), pages 427-442.
- Nowak Andrzej S. & Radzik Tadeusz, 1994. "The Shapley Value for n-Person Games in Generalized Characteristic Function Form," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 150-161, January.
- Jean Tirole, 1988. "The Theory of Industrial Organization," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262200716, January.
- Bouyssou, Denis, 1992. "Ranking methods based on valued preference relations: A characterization of the net flow method," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 60(1), pages 61-67, July.
- Kamiya, K. & Talman, D., 1990.
"Variable Dimension Simplicial Algorithm For Balanced Games,"
9025, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
- Kamiya, K & Talman, A.J.J., 1990. "Variable dimension simplicial algorithm for balanced games," Discussion Paper 1990-25, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Ichiishi, Tatsuro & Idzik, Adam, 1991. "Closed Covers of Compact Convex Polyhedra," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 20(2), pages 161-169.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-GTH-2002-07-04 (Game Theory)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:unm:umamet:2002011. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Leonne Portz). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/meteonl.html .