An Extremely Simple Proof of the K-K-M-S Theorem
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Herings, P.J.J. & van der Laan, G. & Talman, A.J.J., 2003. "Socially Structured Games and their Applications," Discussion Paper 2003-40, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- P. Herings & Gerard Laan & Dolf Talman, 2007. "Socially Structured Games," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 62(1), pages 1-29, February.
- Azrieli, Yaron & Shmaya, Eran, 2014. "Rental harmony with roommates," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 153(C), pages 128-137.
- P. Jean-Jacques Herings & Gerard van der Laan & Dolf Talman, 2000.
"Cooperative Games in Graph Structure,"
Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers
00-072/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Herings, P.J.J. & van der Laan, G. & Talman, A.J.J., 2000. "Cooperative Games in Graph Structure," Discussion Paper 2000-90, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Herings P. Jean-Jacques & Laan Gerard van der & Talman Dolf, 2000. "Cooperative Games in Graph Structure," Research Memorandum 011, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Herings P. Jean-Jacques & Laan Gerard van der & Talman Dolf, 2002. "Cooperative Games in Graph Structure," Research Memorandum 011, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Liu, Jiuqiang & Tian, Hai-Yan, 2014. "Existence of fuzzy cores and generalizations of the K–K–M–S theorem," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 148-152.
- Jean Guillaume Forand & Metin Uyanik, 2017. "Fixed Point Approaches to the Proof of the Bondareva-Shapley Theorem," Working Papers 1706, University of Waterloo, Department of Economics, revised Nov 2017.
More about this item
- C71 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Cooperative Games
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cor:louvco:1996003. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alain GILLIS). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/coreebe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.