Social background's effect on educational attainment: does method matter?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- BÃ¼chner C.I.R. & Velden R.K.W. van der & Wolbers M.H.J., 2013. "Social background's effect of educational attainment: Does method matter?," ROA Research Memorandum 001, Maastricht University, Research Centre for Education and the Labour Market (ROA).
References listed on IDEAS
- Maarten L. Buis, 2010. "Direct and indirect effects in a logit model," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 10(1), pages 11-29, March.
- Heckman, James J., 2007.
"The Economics, Technology and Neuroscience of Human Capability Formation,"
IZA Discussion Papers
2875, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- James J. Heckman, 2007. "The Economics, Technology and Neuroscience of Human Capability Formation," NBER Working Papers 13195, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert Erikson & John H. Goldthorpe, 2002. "Intergenerational Inequality: A Sociological Perspective," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 16(3), pages 31-44, Summer.
More about this item
KeywordsHypothesis Testing: General; Analysis of Education; Education and Inequality;
- C12 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Hypothesis Testing: General
- I21 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Analysis of Education
- I24 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Education and Inequality
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-06-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-ALL-2014-02-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-EDU-2013-06-16 (Education)
- NEP-EDU-2014-02-02 (Education)
- NEP-URE-2013-06-16 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
- NEP-URE-2014-02-02 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:unm:umagsb:2013005. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Leonne Portz). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/meteonl.html .