Governance-Related Conditionalities Of The International Financial Institutions
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Fafchamps, Marcel, 1996.
"Sovereign debt, structural adjustment, and conditionality,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 313-335, August.
- Marcel Fafchamps, "undated". "Sovereign Debt, Structural Adjustment and Conditionality," Working Papers 96015, Stanford University, Department of Economics.
- Mathias Dewatripont & Ian Jewitt & Jean Tirole, 1999.
"The Economics of Career Concerns, Part II: Application to Missions and Accountability of Government Agencies,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 66(1), pages 199-217.
- Mathias Dewatripont & Ian Jewitt & Jean Tirole, 1999. "The economics of career concerns: part 2 :application to missions and accountability of government agencies," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/9641, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Stiglitz, Joseph E, 1999. "The World Bank at the Millennium," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 109(459), pages 577-597, November.
- Barbone, Luca & Das-Gupta, Arindam & De Wulf, Luc & Hansson, Anna, 1999. "Reforming tax systems - the World Bank record in the 1990s," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2237, The World Bank.
- Messick, Richard E, 1999. "Judicial Reform and Economic Development: A Survey of the Issues," World Bank Research Observer, World Bank Group, vol. 14(1), pages 117-136, February.
- Marchesi, Silvia & Thomas, Jonathan P, 1999. "IMF Conditionality as a Screening Device," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 109(454), pages 111-125, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Paul LÖWENTHAL, 2005. "Société civile et participation politique.. Le cas de la coopération au développement," Mondes en développement, De Boeck Université, vol. 129(1), pages 59-73.
- Deepa Narayan, 2005. "Measuring Empowerment : Cross Disciplinary Perspectives," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 7441.
- Yýlmaz Akyüz, "undated". "Global Rules and Markets: Constraints over Policy Autonomy in Developing Countries," Working Papers 2007/5, Turkish Economic Association.
- World Development Movement, 2001. "Policies to Roll-back the State and Privatize? Poverty Reduction Strategy Papers Investigated," WIDER Working Paper Series 120, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Geoffrey R D Underhill & Xiaoke Zhang, 2006. "Norms, Legitimacy, and Global Financial Governance," WEF Working Papers 0013, ESRC World Economy and Finance Research Programme, Birkbeck, University of London.
- Richard Kozul-Wright & Paul Rayment, 2004. "Globalization Reloaded: An Unctad Perspective," UNCTAD Discussion Papers 167, United Nations Conference on Trade and Development.
- Usman Khalid, 2016. "Catch-up in Institutional Quality: An Empirical Assessment," Discussion Papers 2016-04, University of Nottingham, CREDIT.
- Ariel Buira, 2002. "An Analysis of IMF Conditionality," Economics Series Working Papers 104, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Jiro Honda, 2008. "Do IMF Programs Improve Economic Governance?," IMF Working Papers 08/114, International Monetary Fund.
- Bag, Parimal Kanti & Roy Chowdhury, Prabal, 2016. "Gradualism in aid and reforms," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 103(C), pages 108-123.
- Benu Schneider, 2005. "Do Global Standards And Codes Prevent Financial Crises? Some Proposals On Modifying The Standards-Based Approach," UNCTAD Discussion Papers 177, United Nations Conference on Trade and Development.
- Jean-Pierre Allegret & Philippe Dulbecco, 2007.
"The institutional failures of International Monetary Fund conditionality,"
The Review of International Organizations,
Springer, vol. 2(4), pages 309-327, December.
- Jean-Pierre Allegret & Philippe Dulbecco, 2007. "The institutional failures of International Monetary Fund conditionality," Post-Print halshs-00238490, HAL.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:unc:g24pap:6. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joerg Mayer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/unctach.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.