Approval voting and Shapley ranking
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- DEHEZ Pierre, & GINSBURGH Victor,, 2018. "Approval voting and Shapley ranking," CORE Discussion Papers 2018012, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Pierre Dehez & Victor Ginsburgh, 2018. "Approval Voting and Shapley Ranking," Working Papers ECARES 2018-09, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
References listed on IDEAS
- Antoinette Baujard & Herrade Igersheim, 2010. "Framed-field experiments on approval voting in political contexts. Some teachings," Post-Print halshs-00512525, HAL.
- François Maniquet & Philippe Mongin, 2015. "Approval voting and Arrow’s impossibility theorem," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 44(3), pages 519-532, March.
- Steven Brams & Peter Fishburn, 2005. "Going from theory to practice: the mixed success of approval voting," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 25(2), pages 457-474, December.
- Donald Saari & Jill Newenhizen, 1988. "The problem of indeterminacy in approval, multiple, and truncated voting systems," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 59(2), pages 101-120, November.
- Steven Brams & Richard Potthoff, 2015. "The paradox of grading systems," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 165(3), pages 193-210, December.
- Saari,Donald G., 2008. "Disposing Dictators, Demystifying Voting Paradoxes," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521731607, July - De.
- repec:wsi:igtrxx:v:19:y:2017:i:03:n:s0219198917500128 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bogomolnaia, Anna & Moulin, Herve & Stong, Richard, 2005. "Collective choice under dichotomous preferences," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 122(2), pages 165-184, June.
- Ginsburgh, Victor & Zang, Israël, 2012.
"Shapley Ranking of Wines,"
Journal of Wine Economics,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 7(02), pages 169-180, November.
- Victor Ginsburgh & ISRAEL Zang, 2012. "Shapley Ranking of Wines," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2012-051, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- GINSBURGH, Victor & ZANG, IsraÃ«l, 2012. "Shapley ranking of wines," CORE Discussion Papers RP 2509, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- José Alcantud & Annick Laruelle, 2014. "Dis&approval voting: a characterization," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 43(1), pages 1-10, June.
- Saari,Donald G., 2008. "Disposing Dictators, Demystifying Voting Paradoxes," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521516051, July - De.
- Pierre Dehez, 2017. "On Harsanyi Dividends and Asymmetric Values," International Game Theory Review (IGTR), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 19(03), pages 1-36, September.
More about this item
Keywordsapproval voting; equal-and-even cumulative voting; ranking game; Shapley value.;
- D71 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Social Choice; Clubs; Committees; Associations
- C71 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Cooperative Games
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-BEC-2019-05-20 (Business Economics)
- NEP-CDM-2019-05-20 (Collective Decision-Making)
- NEP-DES-2019-05-20 (Economic Design)
- NEP-GTH-2019-05-20 (Game Theory)
- NEP-ORE-2019-05-20 (Operations Research)
- NEP-POL-2019-05-20 (Positive Political Economics)
- NEP-UPT-2019-05-20 (Utility Models & Prospect Theory)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ulp:sbbeta:2019-17. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bestrfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.