Report NEP-UPT-2019-05-20This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marc Fleurbaey & Stéphane Zuber, 2017. "Fair Utilitarianism," Post-Print halshs-01441070, HAL.
- Stefano Baccarin, 2019. "Static use of options in dynamic portfolio optimization under transaction costs and solvency constraints," Working papers 063, Department of Economics and Statistics (Dipartimento di Scienze Economico-Sociali e Matematico-Statistiche), University of Torino.
- Dergunov, Ilya & Meinerding, Christoph & Schlag, Christian, 2019. "Extreme inflation and time-varying consumption growth," Discussion Papers 16/2019, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Eduardo Perez, 2017. "A Proof of Blackwell's Theorem," Sciences Po Economics Discussion Papers 2017-06, Sciences Po Departement of Economics.
- Beetsma, Roel & de Jong, Frank & Giuliodori, Massimo & Hanson, Jesper, 2019. "The Maturity of Sovereign Debt Issuance in the Euro Area," CEPR Discussion Papers 13729, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Norde, Henk & Voorneveld, Mark, 2019. "Feasible best-response correspondences and quadratic scoring rules," SSE Working Paper Series in Economics 2019:2, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Matt Emschwiller & Benjamin Petit & Jean-Philippe Bouchaud, 2019. "Optimal multi-asset trading with linear costs: a mean-field approach," Papers 1905.04821, arXiv.org, revised Apr 2020.
- Paul Heidhues & Philipp Strack, 2019. "Identifying Present-Bias from the Timing of Choices," Papers 1905.03959, arXiv.org.
- Christophe Labreuche & Michel Grabisch, 2018. "Using multiple reference levels in Multi-Criteria Decision Aid: the Generalized-Additive Independence model and the Choquet integral approaches," Post-Print halshs-01815028, HAL.
- Menoncin, Francesco & Vergalli, Sergio, 2019. "Optimal Stopping Time, Consumption, Labour, and Portfolio Decision for a Pension Scheme," ETA: Economic Theory and Applications 288459, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
- Matthias Fahn & Regina Seibel, 2019. "Inconsistent Time Preferences and On-the-job Search - When it Pays to be Naive," Economics working papers 2019-09, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Bellemare, Charles & Sebald, A. & Suetens, Sigrid, 2019. "Guilt Aversion in Economics and Psychology," Discussion Paper 2019-017, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Fels, Markus, 2019. "Risk attitudes with state-dependent indivisibilities in consumption," Ruhr Economic Papers 805, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Holden , Stein T. & Tilahun , Mesfin, 2019. "The Devil is in the Details: Risk Preferences, Choice List Design, and Measurement Error," CLTS Working Papers 3/19, Norwegian University of Life Sciences, Centre for Land Tenure Studies, revised 16 Oct 2019.
- Lisa Bruttel, 2019. "Is There a Loyalty-Enhancing Effect of Retroactive Price-Reduction Schemes?," CEPA Discussion Papers 05, Center for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Pierre Dehez & Victor Ginsburgh, 2019. "Approval voting and Shapley ranking," Working Papers of BETA 2019-17, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.