Optimal Stopping Time, Consumption, Labour, and Portfolio Decision for a Pension Scheme
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Francesco Menoncin & Sergio Vergalli, 2019. "Optimal Stopping Time, Consumption, Labour, and Portfolio Decision for a Pension Scheme," Working Papers 2019.09, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
References listed on IDEAS
- Avinash K. Dixit & Robert S. Pindyck, 1994. "Investment under Uncertainty," Economics Books, Princeton University Press, edition 1, number 5474.
- Vasily Astrov & Mario Holzner & Sebastian Leitner & Isilda Mara & Leon Podkaminer & Armon Rezai, 2018. "Die Lohnentwicklung in den mittel- und osteuropäischen Mitgliedsländern der EU," Working Paper Reihe der AK Wien - Materialien zu Wirtschaft und Gesellschaft 178, Kammer für Arbeiter und Angestellte für Wien, Abteilung Wirtschaftswissenschaft und Statistik.
- Marina Di Giacinto & Salvatore Federico & Fausto Gozzi, 2011. "Pension funds with a minimum guarantee: a stochastic control approach," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 15(2), pages 297-342, June.
- Vasily Astrov & Mario Holzner & Sebastian Leitner & Isilda Mara & Leon Podkaminer & Armon Rezai, 2018. "Die Lohnentwicklung in den mittel- und osteuropäischen Mitgliedsländern der EU," wiiw Research Reports in German language 12, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
More about this item
KeywordsResearch Methods/ Statistical Methods;
- C61 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Optimization Techniques; Programming Models; Dynamic Analysis
- D15 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Intertemporal Household Choice; Life Cycle Models and Saving
- G11 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Portfolio Choice; Investment Decisions
- J22 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Time Allocation and Labor Supply
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGE-2019-05-20 (Economics of Ageing)
- NEP-BEC-2019-05-20 (Business Economics)
- NEP-CMP-2019-05-20 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-ORE-2019-05-20 (Operations Research)
- NEP-UPT-2019-05-20 (Utility Models & Prospect Theory)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:feemth:288459. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feemmit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.