Report NEP-CMP-2019-05-20This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dominique Guegan & Peter Addo & Bertrand Hassani, 2018. "Credit Risk Analysis Using Machine and Deep Learning Models," Post-Print halshs-01835164, HAL.
- Bernardo J. Zubillaga & Andr'e L. M. Vilela & Chao Wang & Kenric P. Nelson & H. Eugene Stanley, 2019. "A Three-state Opinion Formation Model for Financial Markets," Papers 1905.04370, arXiv.org.
- Menoncin, Francesco & Vergalli, Sergio, 2019. "Optimal Stopping Time, Consumption, Labour, and Portfolio Decision for a Pension Scheme," ETA: Economic Theory and Applications 288459, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
- Pierre Henry-Labordère, 2019. "(Martingale) Optimal Transport And Anomaly Detection With Neural Networks: A Primal-Dual Algorithm," Working Papers hal-02095222, HAL.
- Bekkers, Eddy & Koopman, Robert & Lemos Rego, Carolina, 2019. "Structural change in the Chinese economy and changing trade relations with the world," CEPR Discussion Papers 13721, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Chantal Kegels & Dirk Verwerft, 2018. "Working Paper 09-18 - Economic impact of professional services reform in Belgium - A DSGE simulation," Working Papers 1809, Federal Planning Bureau, Belgium.
- Andre Lorentz & Tommaso Ciarli & Maria Savona & Marco Valente, 2019. "Structural Transformations and Cumulative Causation: Towards an Evolutionary Micro-foundation of the Kaldorian Growth Model," Working Papers of BETA 2019-15, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Gijs Dekkers & Ekaterina Tarantchenko & Karel Van den Bosch, 2019. "Working Paper 03-19 - Medium-term projection for Belgium of the at-risk-of-poverty and social exclusion indicators based on EU-SILC [Working Paper 03-19 - PrÃ©visions Ã moyen terme des indicateurs ," Working Papers 1903, Federal Planning Bureau, Belgium.
- Fix, Blair, 2019. "How the rich are different: Hierarchical power as the basis of income and class," Working Papers on Capital as Power 2019/02, Capital As Power - Toward a New Cosmology of Capitalism.
- Hauber, Philipp & Schumacher, Christian & Zhang, Jiachun, 2019. "A flexible state-space model with lagged states and lagged dependent variables: Simulation smoothing," Discussion Papers 15/2019, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Fernando Fernandes Neto & Claudio Garcia, Rodrigo de Losso da Silveira Bueno, Pedro Delano Cavalcanti, Alemayehu Solomon Admas, 2019. "Deep Haar Scattering Networks in Unidimensional Pattern Recognition Problems," Working Papers, Department of Economics 2019_16, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP).
- Loughrey, Jason & Hennessy, Thia, 2019. "A Microsimulation Model for the Agricultural Land Rental Market in Ireland," 165th Seminar, April 4-5, 2019, Berlin, Germany 288439, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Joseph Staudt & Yifang Wei & Lisa Singh & Shawn D. Klimek & J. Bradford Jensen & Andrew L. Baer, 2019. "Automating Response Evaluation for Franchising Questions on the 2017 Economic Census," NBER Working Papers 25818, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Takashi Yamashita & Ryozo Miura, 2019. "Improving Regression-based Event Study Analysis Using a Topological Machine-learning Method," Papers 1905.06536, arXiv.org.
- Jian Gao & Yi-Cheng Zhang & Tao Zhou, 2019. "Computational Socioeconomics," Papers 1905.06166, arXiv.org.
- Jørgen Vitting Andersen & Philippe de Peretti, 2018. "New method to detect convergence in simple multi-period market games with infinite large strategy spaces," Post-Print halshs-01960900, HAL.