Report NEP-AGE-2019-05-20This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Søren Kjærgaard & Yunus Emre Ergemen & Marie-Pier Bergeron Boucher & Jim Oeppen & Malene Kallestrup-Lamb, 2019. "Longevity forecasting by socio-economic groups using compositional data analysis," CREATES Research Papers 2019-08, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Mercedes Ayuso & Rodrigo Sánchez-Reyes & Miguel Santolino, 2019. "“Does longevity impact the severity of traffic accidents? A comparative study of young-older and old-older drivers”," IREA Working Papers 201908, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised May 2019.
- Yumi Ishikawa, 2019. "Does Financial Difficulty Damage Cognitive Function?," OSIPP Discussion Paper 19E005, Osaka School of International Public Policy, Osaka University.
- Lassila, Jukka & Valkonen, Tarmo, 2019. "Pension Funds and Risk-sharing in the Finnish Earnings-related Pension System," ETLA Reports 90, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Chen, Lipeng & Jiang, Liang & Phang, Sock Yong & Yu, Jun, 2019. "Housing Equity and Household Consumption in Retirement: Evidence from the Singapore Life Panel," Economics and Statistics Working Papers 10-2019, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Leonardo Badea & Ion Stancu & Adina-Alexandra Darman-Guzun, 2018. "Optimizing the allocation of private pension funds in Romania (2nd Pillar)," Scientific Papers 0020, Institute of Financial Studies.
- Menoncin, Francesco & Vergalli, Sergio, 2019. "Optimal Stopping Time, Consumption, Labour, and Portfolio Decision for a Pension Scheme," ETA: Economic Theory and Applications 288459, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
- FrÃ©dÃ©rique Denil & Vincent Frogneux & Michel Saintrain, 2019. "Planning paper 117 - Vingt ans de politique de soutenabilitÃ© des finances publiques belges - Dâ€™une stratÃ©gie de prÃ©financement des coÃ»ts du vieillissement Ã une politique de rÃ©formes du modÃ¨le," Planning Papers 117, Federal Planning Bureau, Belgium.
- Börnhorst, Claudia & Heger, Dörte & Mensen, Anne, 2019. "Associations of childhood health and financial situation with quality of life after retirement: Regional variation across Europe," Ruhr Economic Papers 795, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.