La ‘parte del león’: Nuevas estimaciones de la participación de los súper ricos en el ingreso de Chile
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kanbur, Ravi, .
"Economics, Social Science and Development,"
127666, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Feenberg, D.R. & Poterba, J.M., 1992.
"Income Inequality and the Incomes of Very High Income Taxpayers: Evidence from Tax Returns,"
92-16, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Daniel R. Feenberg & James M. Poterba, 1993. "Income Inequality and the Incomes of Very High-Income Taxpayers: Evidence from Tax Returns," NBER Chapters, in: Tax Policy and the Economy, Volume 7, pages 145-177 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Daniel Feenberg & James Poterba, 1992. "Income Inequality and the Incomes of Very High Income Taxpayers: Evidence from Tax Returns," NBER Working Papers 4229, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jonathan David Ostry & Andrew Berg & Jeronimo Zettelmeyer, 2008.
"What Makes Growth Sustained?,"
IMF Working Papers
08/59, International Monetary Fund.
- Anthony Atkinson & Thomas Piketty & Emmanuel Saez, 2011.
"Top Incomes in the Long Run of History,"
- Dante Contreras & Osvaldo Larrañaga & Julie Litchfield, 2001. "Poverty and Income Distribution in Chile: 1987-1998 New Evidence," Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía, Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 38(114), pages 191-208.
- Sebastián Cea & María Ignacia Contreras & Claudia Martínez & Esteban Puentes, 2009. "Trabajadores por cuenta propia: ¿Quienes son? ¿De donde vienen? ¿Para donde van?," Working Papers wp308, University of Chile, Department of Economics.
- Mervyn A. King, 1974. "Taxation and the Cost of Capital," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 41(1), pages 21-35.
- Jeffrey D. Sachs, 1989. "Social Conflict and Populist Policies in Latin America," NBER Working Papers 2897, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:udc:wpaper:wp379. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Tatiana Reyes)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.