Trabajadores por cuenta propia: ¿Quienes son? ¿De donde vienen? ¿Para donde van?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lina María Restrepo Plaza & Paula Andrea Rivas Oyuela, 2013. "La calidad del empleo para los hombres y las mujeres: un estudio desde la informalidad, el subempleo y las percepciones," REVISTA EQUIDAD Y DESARROLLO, UNIVERSIDAD DE LA SALLE, March.
- Ramón E. López & Eugenio Figueroa B. & Pablo Gutiérrez C., 2016.
"Fundamental accrued capital gains and the measurement of top incomes: an application to Chile,"
The Journal of Economic Inequality,
Springer;Society for the Study of Economic Inequality, vol. 14(4), pages 379-394, December.
- Ramón E. López & Eugenio Figueroa B. & Pablo Gutiérrez C., 2015. "Fundamental accrued capital gains and the measurement of top incomes: An application to Chile," Working Papers wp409, University of Chile, Department of Economics.
- Ramón E. López & Eugenio Figueroa B. & Pablo Gutiérrez C., 2013. "La ‘parte del león’: Nuevas estimaciones de la participación de los súper ricos en el ingreso de Chile," Working Papers wp379, University of Chile, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsTransiciones Laborales; Trabajadores por Cuenta Propia ; Chile;
- J63 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Turnover; Vacancies; Layoffs
- J64 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Unemployment: Models, Duration, Incidence, and Job Search
- J82 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor Standards - - - Labor Force Composition
- O10 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-02-05 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:udc:wpaper:wp308. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mohit Karnani). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deuclcl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.