Social Cohesion, Institutions, and Growth
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Marta Reynal-Querol, 2002. "Political systems, stability and civil wars," Defence and Peace Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(6), pages 465-483.
- Collier, Paul & Hoeffler, Anke, 1998. "On Economic Causes of Civil War," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 50(4), pages 563-573, October.
- Scheper-Hughes, Nancy, 1996. "Small wars and invisible genocides," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 43(5), pages 889-900, September.
More about this item
KeywordsPolitical institutions; social cohesion; poverty; economic policy;
- H5 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies
- O1 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2006-08-19 (Africa)
- NEP-ALL-2006-08-19 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2006-08-19 (Central Banking)
- NEP-DEV-2006-08-19 (Development)
- NEP-LTV-2006-08-19 (Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty)
- NEP-PBE-2006-08-19 (Public Economics)
- NEP-POL-2006-08-19 (Positive Political Economics)
- NEP-SOC-2006-08-19 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cgd:wpaper:94. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Publications Manager). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cgdevus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .