Optimal Contracts and Investment in General Human Capital under Common Agency
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Attar, Andrea & Piaser, Gwenael & Porteiro, Nicolas, 2007. "A note on Common Agency models of moral hazard," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 95(2), pages 278-284, May.
- Filipe Almeida‐Santos & Karen Mumford, 2005.
"Employee Training And Wage Compression In Britain,"
Manchester School, University of Manchester, vol. 73(3), pages 321-342, June.
- Filipe Almeida-Santos & Karen Mumford, "undated". "Employee Training and Wage Compression in Britain," Discussion Papers 04/11, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Almeida-Santos, Filipe & Mumford, Karen A., 2004. "Employee Training and Wage Compression in Britain," IZA Discussion Papers 1197, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Peters, Michael, 2001. "Common Agency and the Revelation Principle," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 69(5), pages 1349-1372, September.
- Martimort, David & Stole, Lars, 2009. "Selecting equilibria in common agency games," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 144(2), pages 604-634, March.
- Edwin Leuven, 2005. "The Economics of Private Sector Training: A Survey of the Literature," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 19(1), pages 91-111, February.
More about this item
KeywordsGeneral Human Capital; Common Agency; Contracts.;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-BEC-2011-06-11 (Business Economics)
- NEP-CTA-2011-06-11 (Contract Theory & Applications)
- NEP-HRM-2011-06-11 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
- NEP-LAB-2011-06-11 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucy:cypeua:08-2011. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.ucy.ac.cy/econ/en .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.