Report NEP-CTA-2011-06-11This is the archive for NEP-CTA, a report on new working papers in the area of Contract Theory & Applications. Simona Fabrizi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Vives, Xavier, 2011. "A Large-Market Rational Expectations Equilibrium Model," CEPR Discussion Papers 8426, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Maria Demertzis, 2011. "Public versus Private Information," DNB Working Papers 290, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Item repec:ner:lselon:http://eprints.lse.ac.uk/29573/ is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Bonfiglioli, Alessandra & Gancia, Gino A, 2011. "The Political Cost of Reforms," CEPR Discussion Papers 8421, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Item repec:ner:dauphi:urn:hdl:123456789/4100 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- SATO Toyohiko & XU Peng, 2010. "Japanese SMEs' Choice between Private Placement Bonds and Bank Loans (Japanese)," Discussion Papers (Japanese) 10056, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Stephanie Weynants, 2011. "Informal Insurance with Endogenous Group Size," Working Papers 1107, University of Namur, Department of Economics.
- Fabrizi, Simona & Lippert, Steffen & Norbäck, Pehr-Johan & Persson, Lars, 2011. "Venture Capital, Patenting, and Usefulness of Innovations," CEPR Discussion Papers 8392, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Christos Bilanakos, 2011. "Optimal Contracts and Investment in General Human Capital under Common Agency," University of Cyprus Working Papers in Economics 08-2011, University of Cyprus Department of Economics.
- Christos Bilanakos, 2011. "Career Concerns and Firm – Sponsored General Training," University of Cyprus Working Papers in Economics 07-2011, University of Cyprus Department of Economics.
- Enrico Perotti & Javier Suarez, 2011. "A Pigovian Approach to Liquidity Regulation," DNB Working Papers 291, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Antonelli Cristiano & Crespi Francesco, 2011. "The "Matthew Effect" in R&D Public Subsidies: the Italian Evidence," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis LEI & BRICK - Laboratory of Economics of Innovation "Franco Momigliano", Bureau of Research in Innovation, Complexity and Knowledge, Collegio 201103, University of Turin.
- Philippe Bacchetta & Eric van Wincoop, 2011. "Modeling Exchange Rates with Incomplete Information," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du Département d'Econométrie et d'Economie politique (DEEP) 11.03, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, DEEP.
- Shira Fano & Paolo Pellizzari, 2011. "Time-dependent trading strategies in a continuous double auction," Working Papers 2011_03, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Alonso, Ricardo & Brocas, Isabelle & Carrillo, Juan D, 2011. "Resource Allocation in the Brain," CEPR Discussion Papers 8408, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Katarzyna Bien, 2011. "Informed and Uninformed Trading in the EUR/PLN Spot Market," Working Papers 53, Department of Applied Econometrics, Warsaw School of Economics.