Report NEP-HRM-2011-06-11This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Tommaso Reggiani issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Christos Bilanakos, 2011. "Career Concerns and Firm – Sponsored General Training," University of Cyprus Working Papers in Economics 07-2011, University of Cyprus Department of Economics.
- Christos Bilanakos, 2011. "Optimal Contracts and Investment in General Human Capital under Common Agency," University of Cyprus Working Papers in Economics 08-2011, University of Cyprus Department of Economics.
- Brunello, Giorgio & Schlotter, Martin, 2011. "Non Cognitive Skills and Personality Traits: Labour Market Relevance and their Development in Education & Training Systems," IZA Discussion Papers 5743, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Stelios Michalopoulos, 2011. "The Origins of Technolinguistic Diversity," Economics Working Papers 0095, Institute for Advanced Study, School of Social Science.
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2011015 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Luigi Mittone & Matteo Ploner, 2011. "Cooperative Attitudes in Nonprofit Firms. Evidence from An Artefactual Field Experiment with Workers of Social Cooperatives," CEEL Working Papers 1101, Cognitive and Experimental Economics Laboratory, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Bandiera, Oriana & Barankay, Iwan & Rasul, Imran, 2011. "Field Experiments with Firms," CEPR Discussion Papers 8412, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Alex Bryson & John Forth, 2010. "The Evolution of the Modern Worker: Attitudes to Work," CEP Discussion Papers dp1030, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Marc Klemp & Jacob Weisdorf, 2011. "The Child Quantity-Quality Trade-Off During the Industrial Revolution in England," Discussion Papers 11-16, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Balleer, Almut & van Rens, Thijs, 2011. "Skill-Biased Technological Change and the Business Cycle," CEPR Discussion Papers 8410, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Björn Eriksson & Tobias Karlsson & Tim Leunig & Maria Stanfors, 2011. "Gender, Productivity and the Nature of Work and Pay: Evidence from the Late Nineteenth-Century Tobacco Industry," CEP Discussion Papers dp1053, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Owen Thompson, 2011. "The Returns to Skill and Racial Difference in Parenting: Evidence from the Civil Rights Movement," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2011-06, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Moritz Heimes & Steffen Seemann, 2011. "Compensation and Incentives in german Corporations," Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz 2011-20, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz.
- John Van Reenen, 2010. "Does Competition Raise Productivity Through Improving Management Quality?," CEP Discussion Papers dp1036, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.