Cooperative Attitudes in Nonprofit Firms. Evidence from An Artefactual Field Experiment with Workers of Social Cooperatives
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsCooperation; Field Experiments; Social Dilemmas; Nonprofit Organizations;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-06-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBE-2011-06-11 (Cognitive & Behavioural Economics)
- NEP-EVO-2011-06-11 (Evolutionary Economics)
- NEP-EXP-2011-06-11 (Experimental Economics)
- NEP-HRM-2011-06-11 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
- NEP-SOC-2011-06-11 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:trn:utwpce:1101. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marco Tecilla). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/detreit.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .