The Lag in Effect of Inflation Targeting and Policy Evaluation
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- WenShwo Fang & Stephen Miller, 2011. "The lag in effect of inflation targeting and policy evaluation," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(14), pages 1371-1375.
References listed on IDEAS
- Goncalves, Carlos Eduardo S. & Salles, Joao M., 2008. "Inflation targeting in emerging economies: What do the data say?," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 85(1-2), pages 312-318, February.
- Alvaro Angeriz & Philip Arestis, 2008.
"Assessing inflation targeting through intervention analysis,"
Oxford Economic Papers,
Oxford University Press, vol. 60(2), pages 293-317, April.
- Alvaro Angeriz & Philip Arestis, 2007. "Assessing Inflation Targeting Through Intervention Analysis," Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2006 87, Money Macro and Finance Research Group.
- Batini, Nicoletta & Nelson, Edward, 2001.
"The Lag from Monetary Policy Actions to Inflation: Friedman Revisited,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 4(3), pages 381-400, Winter.
- Nicoletta Batini & Edward Nelson, 2001. "The Lag from Monetary Policy Actions to Inflation: Friedman Revisited," Discussion Papers 06, Monetary Policy Committee Unit, Bank of England.
- Lin, Shu & Ye, Haichun, 2007. "Does inflation targeting really make a difference? Evaluating the treatment effect of inflation targeting in seven industrial countries," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(8), pages 2521-2533, November.
- Milton Friedman, 1961. "The Lag in Effect of Monetary Policy," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 69, pages 447-447.
- Lin, Shu & Ye, Haichun, 2009. "Does inflation targeting make a difference in developing countries?," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 89(1), pages 118-123, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Balima, Wenéyam Hippolyte & Combes, Jean-Louis & Minea, Alexandru, 2017.
"Sovereign debt risk in emerging market economies: Does inflation targeting adoption make any difference?,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 360-377.
- Weneyam Hippolyte Balima & Jean-Louis Combes & Alexandru Minea, 2017. "Sovereign debt risk in emerging market economies: Does inflation targeting adoption make any difference?," Post-Print halshs-01426508, HAL.
- Hippolyte W. Balima & Eric G. Kilama & Rene Tapsoba, 2017. "Settling the Inflation Targeting Debate: Lights from a Meta-Regression Analysis," IMF Working Papers 17/213, International Monetary Fund.
- Kadria, Mohamed & Ben Aissa, Mohamed Safouane, 2016.
"Inflation targeting and public deficit in emerging countries: A time varying treatment effect approach,"
Elsevier, vol. 52(PA), pages 108-114.
- Kadria, Mohamed & Ben Aissa, Mohamed Safouane, 2014. "Inflation Targeting and Public Deficit in Emerging Countries: A Time Varying Treatment Effect Approach," MPRA Paper 57442, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rangan Gupta, 2011.
"Growth-Effects of Inflation Targeting: The Role of Financial Sector Development,"
Annals of Economics and Finance,
Society for AEF, vol. 12(1), pages 65-87, May.
- Rangan Gupta, 2006. "Growth-Effects of Inflation Targeting: The Role of Financial Sector Development," Working Papers 200610, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Jean-Louis Combes & Rasmané Ouedraogo & Sampawende J Tapsoba, 2016. "What Does Aid Do to Fiscal Policy? New Evidence," IMF Working Papers 16/112, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
Keywordstime lag; inflation targeting; time-varying treatment effect; policy evaluation;
- C52 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Evaluation, Validation, and Selection
- E31 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Price Level; Inflation; Deflation
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-01-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2010-01-23 (Central Banking)
- NEP-MAC-2010-01-23 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2010-01-23 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uct:uconnp:2010-01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark McConnel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deuctus.html .