Report NEP-MON-2010-01-23This is the archive for NEP-MON, a report on new working papers in the area of Monetary Economics. Bernd Hayo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Willem Buiter, 2009. "Negative Nominal Interest Rates: Three ways to overcome the zero lower bound," FMG Discussion Papers dp636, Financial Markets Group.
- Item repec:udb:wpaper:uwec-2009-24 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- WenShwo Fang & Stephen M. Miller, 2010. "The Lag in Effect of Inflation Targeting and Policy Evaluation," Working papers 2010-01, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Shaikh, Salman, 2010. "Monetary Policy & Monetary Regime in an Interest Free Economy: An Alternate Approach In Monetary Economics amidst Great Recession," MPRA Paper 20029, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Roland Beck & Geoff Barnard, 2009. "Towards a Flexible Exchange Rate Policy in Russia," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 744, OECD Publishing.
- Pierre-Richard Agenor & Koray Alper, 2009. "Monetary Shocks and Central Bank Liquidity with Credit Market Imperfections," Working Papers 0906, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- de Carvalho Filho, Irineu, 2010. "Inflation Targeting and the Crisis: An Empirical Assessment," MPRA Paper 19960, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carsten Hefeker & Blandine Zimmer, 2010. "Central bank independence and conservatism under uncertainty: Substitutes or complements?," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201001, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Kobayashi, Teruyoshi, 2010. "Policy irreversibility and interest rate smoothing," MPRA Paper 19931, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lyziak, Tomasz, 2009. "Measuring consumer inflation expectations in Europe and examining their forward-lookingness," MPRA Paper 18890, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Efrem Castelnuovo & Salvatore Nisticò, 2010. "Stock Market Conditions and Monetary Policy in a DSGE Model for the U.S," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0107, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Lane P. Hughston & Andrea Macrina, 2010. "Discrete-Time Interest Rate Modelling," KIER Working Papers 691, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Thomas R. Michl, 2010. "Falling into the Liquidity Trap: Notes on the Global Economic Crisis," Working Papers wp215, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Musgrave, Ralph S., 2010. "Government borrowing is pointless where a government issues its own currency," MPRA Paper 20057, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Scarlat, Valentin, 2009. "Monetary Policies and the Economic Growth," MPRA Paper 19849, University Library of Munich, Germany.