Property Condition Disclosure Law: Why Did States Mandate 'Seller Tell All'?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Anupam Nanda, 2008. "Property Condition Disclosure Law: Why Did States Mandate ‘Seller Tell All’?," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 37(2), pages 131-146, August.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kiefer, Nicholas M, 1988. "Economic Duration Data and Hazard Functions," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 26(2), pages 646-679, June.
- Anupam Nanda, 2005. "Property Condition Disclosure Law: Does 'Seller Tell All' Matter in Property Values?," Working papers 2005-47, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics, revised Jul 2006.
- Arellano, Manuel & Honore, Bo, 2001. "Panel data models: some recent developments," Handbook of Econometrics,in: J.J. Heckman & E.E. Leamer (ed.), Handbook of Econometrics, edition 1, volume 5, chapter 53, pages 3229-3296 Elsevier.
- Peter Kennedy, 2003. "A Guide to Econometrics, 5th Edition," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 5, volume 1, number 026261183x, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Anupam Nanda & Katherine A. Pancak, 2009. "Broker Duty to Clients: Why States Mandate Minimum Service Requirements," Alumni working papers 2009-01, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Thomas J. Miceli & Michael P. Stone, 2013.
"The Determinants Of State-Level Caps On Punitive Damages: Theory And Evidence,"
Contemporary Economic Policy,
Western Economic Association International, vol. 31(1), pages 110-125, January.
- Thomas J. Miceli & Michael P. Stone, 2010. "The Determinants of State-Level Caps on Punitive Damages: Theory and Evidence," Working papers 2010-25, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Anupam Nanda & Stephen Ross, 2012.
"The Impact of Property Condition Disclosure Laws on Housing Prices: Evidence from an Event Study Using Propensity Scores,"
The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics,
Springer, vol. 45(1), pages 88-109, June.
- Anupam Nanda & Stephen L. Ross, 2008. "The Impact of Property Condition Disclosure Laws on Housing Prices: Evidence from an Event Study using Propensity Scores," Working papers 2008-39, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- repec:eee:resene:v:50:y:2017:i:c:p:1-14 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsProperty Condition Disclosure; Law Adoption; Hazard Analysis; Housing Price Index;
- C41 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Duration Analysis; Optimal Timing Strategies
- D82 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Asymmetric and Private Information; Mechanism Design
- K11 - Law and Economics - - Basic Areas of Law - - - Property Law
- L51 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Economics of Regulation
- L85 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Real Estate Services
- R52 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis - - - Land Use and Other Regulations
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-07-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-REG-2006-07-02 (Regulation)
- NEP-URE-2006-07-02 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uct:uconnp:2006-16. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark McConnel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deuctus.html .