Report NEP-REG-2006-07-02This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gil, Ricard, 2006. "The economics of IPR protection policies," IESE Research Papers D/622, IESE Business School.
- John M Abbott & R. B. Johnston, 2005. "Deterring Abuse of the Financial System; Elements of an Emerging International Integrity Standard," IMF Policy Discussion Papers 05/3, International Monetary Fund.
- Dewitt D Marston, 2001. "Financial System Standards and Financial Stability; The Case of the Basel Core Principles," IMF Working Papers 01/62, .
- Kenneth Kletzer & Robert Dekle, 2001. "Domestic Bank Regulation and Financial Crises; Theory and Empirical Evidence From East Asia," IMF Working Papers 01/63, .
- Item repec:liu:liucej:13 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Anupam Nanda, 2006. "Property Condition Disclosure Law: Why Did States Mandate 'Seller Tell All'?," Working papers 2006-16, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Ayyagari, Meghana & Demirguc-Kunt, Asli & Maksimovic, Vojislav, 2006. "What determines protection of property rights ? An analysis of direct and indirect effects," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3940, The World Bank.
- Patricia McGrath, 2005. "Financial Deregulation and Economic Growth in the Czech Republic, Hungary and Poland," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp804, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.