Financial Deregulation and Economic Growth in the Czech Republic, Hungary and Poland
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsTransition Economies; Industrial Development; Financial Deregulation; Economic Growth; Eastern Europe;
- G - Financial Economics
- G2 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-EEC-2006-07-02 (European Economics)
- NEP-FDG-2006-07-02 (Financial Development & Growth)
- NEP-FMK-2006-07-02 (Financial Markets)
- NEP-PKE-2006-07-02 (Post Keynesian Economics)
- NEP-REG-2006-07-02 (Regulation)
- NEP-TRA-2006-07-02 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wdi:papers:2005-804. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (WDI). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wdumius.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .