Report NEP-URE-2006-07-02This is the archive for NEP-URE, a report on new working papers in the area of Urban & Real Estate Economics. Steve Ross issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Laurent Gobillon & Harris Selod, 2006. "Ségrégation résidentielle, accessibilité aux emplois et chômage : le cas de l'Ile-de-France," Research Unit Working Papers 0605, Laboratoire d'Economie Appliquee, INRA.
- Randall Reback, 2006. "Teaching to the Rating: School Accountability and the Distribution of Student Achievement," Working Papers 0602, Barnard College, Department of Economics.
- Servaas van der Berg, 2006. "How effective are poor schools? Poverty and educational outcomes in South Africa," Working Papers 06/2006, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.
- Lunde, Jens, 2006. "The owner-occupiers’ capital structure during a house price boom," Working Papers 2005-3, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Finance.
- Karen A. Kopecky & Richard M. H. Suen, 2004. "Suburbanization and the Automobile," Economie d'Avant Garde Research Reports 6, Economie d'Avant Garde, revised May 2005.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20060049 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Anupam Nanda, 2006. "Property Condition Disclosure Law: Why Did States Mandate 'Seller Tell All'?," Working papers 2006-16, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Flavia Cortelezzi & Pierpaolo Giannoccolo, 2006. "Strategic Urban Development under Uncertainty," Working Papers 20060601, Università degli Studi di Milano-Bicocca, Dipartimento di Statistica, revised Jun 2006.
- Stéphane Mechoulan, 2006. "The External Effects of Black-Male Incarceration on Black Females," Working Papers tecipa-240, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Ricardo Flores-Fillol & Rosella Nicolini, 2006. "Aerotropolis: an aviation-linked space," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 665.06, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Guiseppe Pisauro, 2001. "Intergovernmental Relations and Fiscal Discipline; Between Commons and Soft Budget Constraints," IMF Working Papers 01/65, .
- William Evans & Wooyoung Kim, 2006. "The Impact of Local Labor Market Conditions on the Demand for Education: Evidence from Indian Casinos," Working Papers 06-14, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Jensen, Bjarne Astrup, 2005. "On a class of adjustable rate mortgage loans subject to a strict balance principle," Working Papers 2004-11, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Finance.
- Tran Ngoc Ca, 2006. "Universities as drivers of the urban economies in Asia : the case of Vietnam," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3949, The World Bank.