Universities as drivers of the urban economies in Asia : the case of Vietnam
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dorrucci, Ettore & Firpo, Stefano & Mongelli, Francesco Paolo & Fratzscher, Marcel, 2002. "European integration: what lessons for other regions? The case of Latin America," Working Paper Series 0185, European Central Bank.
- Maggie Xiaoyang Chen & Aaditya Mattoo, 2008.
"Regionalism in standards: good or bad for trade?,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 41(3), pages 838-863, August.
- Chen, Maggie Xiaoyang & Mattoo, Aaditya, 2004. "Regionalism in standards - good or bad for trade?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3458, The World Bank.
- Maggie X. Chen & Aaditya Mattoo, 2008. "Regionalism in Standards: Good or Bad for Trade?," Working Papers 2009-14, The George Washington University, Institute for International Economic Policy.
- Otsuki, Tsunehiro & Wilson, John S. & Sewadeh, Mirvat, 2001. "Saving two in a billion: : quantifying the trade effect of European food safety standards on African exports," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(5), pages 495-514, October.
- Gaël Raballand & Enrique Aldaz-Carroll, 2007.
"How Do Differing Standards Increase Trade Costs? The Case of Pallets,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 30(4), pages 685-702, April.
- Aldaz-Carroll,Enrique & Raballand,Gael J. R. F., 2005. "How do differing standards increase trade costs? The case of pallets," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3519, The World Bank.
- Swann, Peter & Temple, Paul & Shurmer, Mark, 1996. "Standards and Trade Performance: The UK Experience," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 106(438), pages 1297-1313, September.
- Jaffee, Steven & Henson, Spencer, 2004. "Standards and agro-food exports from developing countries: rebalancing the debate," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3348, The World Bank.
- Hufbauer, Gary Clyde & Kotschwar, Barbara & Wilson,John S., 2001. "Trade policy, standards, and development in Central America," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2576, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kruss, Glenda & McGrath, Simon & Petersen, Il-haam & Gastrow, Michael, 2015. "Higher education and economic development: The importance of building technological capabilities," International Journal of Educational Development, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 22-31.
More about this item
KeywordsTertiary Education; ICT Policy and Strategies; Agricultural Knowledge&Information Systems; Rural Development Knowledge&Information Systems; Access&Equity in Basic Education;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-07-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2006-07-02 (Development)
- NEP-EDU-2006-07-02 (Education)
- NEP-HRM-2006-07-02 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
- NEP-SEA-2006-07-02 (South East Asia)
- NEP-TRA-2006-07-02 (Transition Economics)
- NEP-URE-2006-07-02 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:3949. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .