Report NEP-SEA-2006-07-02This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kenneth Kletzer & Robert Dekle, 2001. "Domestic Bank Regulation and Financial Crises; Theory and Empirical Evidence From East Asia," IMF Working Papers 01/63, International Monetary Fund.
- Bulent Unel & Harm Zebregs, 2006. "The Dynamics of Provincial Growth in China; A Nonparametric Approach," IMF Working Papers 06/55, International Monetary Fund.
- Item repec:liu:liucej:20 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Dwayne Benjamin & Loren Brandt & John Giles & Sangui Wang, 2005. "Income Inequality During China's Economic Transition," Working Papers tecipa-238, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:liu:liucej:28 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Dwayne Benjamin & Loren Brandt & John Giles, 2006. "Inequality and Growth in Rural China: Does Higher Inequality Impede Growth?," Working Papers tecipa-237, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Hirofumi Uchida & Gregory F. Udell & Wako Watanabe, 2006. "Bank Size and Lending Relationships in Japan," Discussion papers 06029, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Arto Kovanen & Olivier M Frecaut & Barbara E Baldwin & Charles Enoch, 2001. "Indonesia; Anatomy of a Banking Crisis Two Years of Living Dangerously 1997â€“99," IMF Working Papers 01/52, International Monetary Fund.
- Martin MÃ¼hleisen & Hamid Faruqee, 2001. "Population Aging in Japan; Demographic Shock and Fiscal Sustainability," IMF Working Papers 01/40, International Monetary Fund.
- W. Max Corden, 2006. "Those Current Account Imbalances: A Sceptical View," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2006n13, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Tran Ngoc Ca, 2006. "Universities as drivers of the urban economies in Asia : the case of Vietnam," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3949, The World Bank.
- Item repec:liu:liucej:9 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:200653 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ayhan Kose & William Blankenau, 2006. "How Different Is the Cyclical Behavior of Home Production Across Countries?," IMF Working Papers 06/46, International Monetary Fund.
- Thomas I. Palley, 2006. "The Fallacy of the Revised Bretton Woods Hypothesis: Why TodayÕs International Financial System Is Unsustainable," Economics Public Policy Brief Archive ppb_85, Levy Economics Institute.
- Merih Uctum & Thom Thurston & Remzi Uctum, 2006. "Public debt, the unit root hypothesis and structural breaks: a multi-country analysis," Post-Print halshs-00081527, HAL.
- Item repec:imf:imfwpa:01/43 is not listed on IDEAS anymore