Accounting for the Family: The treatment of marriage and children in European income tax systems
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- John Micklewright & Gyula Nagy, 1997.
"The Implications of Exhausting Unemployment Insurance Entitlement in Hungary,"
iopeps97/8, Innocenti Occasional Papers, Economic Policy Series.
- John Micklewright & Gyula Nagy, 1998. "The Implications of Exhausting Unemployment Insurance Entitlement in Hungary," Budapest Working Papers on the Labour Market 9802, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Giovanni Andrea Cornia & Richard Strickland, 1990. "Rural Differentiation, Poverty and Agricultural Crisis in sub-Saharan Africa: Toward an appropriate policy response," Papers iopeps90/48, Innocenti Occasional Papers, Economic Policy Series.
- Martha N. Ozawa & Shigemi Kono, 1995. "Child Well-being in Japan: The high cost of economic success," Papers iopeps95/27, Innocenti Occasional Papers, Economic Policy Series.
- Redmond,Gerry & Sutherland,Holly & Wilson,Moira, 1998. "The Arithmetic of Tax and Social Security Reform," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521632249.
- Aline Coudouel & John Micklewright & Sheila Marnie, 1998.
"Targeting Social Assistance in a Transition Economy: the Mahallas in Uzbekistan,"
iopeps98/4, Innocenti Occasional Papers, Economic Policy Series.
- Coudouel, Aline & Marnie, Sheila & Micklewright, John, 1999. "Targeting Social Assistance in a Transition Economy: the Mahallas in Uzbekistan," CEPR Discussion Papers 2064, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Atkinson, A. B. & Bouguignon, F. & Chiappori, P. A., 1988. "What do we learn about tax reform from international comparisons? France and Britain," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 32(2-3), pages 343-352, March.
- Suraiya Ismail & John Micklewright, 1997. "Living Standards and Public Policy in Central Asia: What can be learned from child anthropometry?," Papers iopeps97/5, Innocenti Occasional Papers, Economic Policy Series.
- Sheldon Danziger & Jonathan Stern, 1990. "Causes and Consequences of Child Poverty in the United States," Papers iopeps90/35, Innocenti Occasional Papers, Economic Policy Series.
- Shelly J. Lundberg & Robert A. Pollak & Terence J. Wales, 1997. "Do Husbands and Wives Pool Their Resources? Evidence from the United Kingdom Child Benefit," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 32(3), pages 463-480.
- Maria Jepsen & Danièle Meulders & Olivier Plasman & Philippe Vanhuynegem, 1997. "Individualisation of the social and fiscal rights and the equal opportunities between women and men," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/8607, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Callan, Tim & Sutherland, Holly, 1997. "The impact of comparable policies in European countries: Microsimulation approaches," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 41(3-5), pages 627-633, April.
- Teimuraz Gogishvili & Joseph Gogodze & Amiran Tsakadze, 1996. "The Transition in Georgia: From collapse to optimism," Papers iopeps96/11, Innocenti Occasional Papers, Economic Policy Series.
- Holly Sutherland, 1997. "Women, men and the redistribution of Income," Fiscal Studies, Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 18(1), pages 1-22, February.
- McClements, L. D., 1977. "Equivalence scales for children," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 191-210, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Santosh Mehrotra, 2000. "Integrating Economic and Social Policy: Good practices from high achieving countries," Papers inwopa00/9, Innocenti Working Papers.
- Lisa Cameron, 2001.
"The Impact Of The Indonesian Financial Crisis On Children: An Analysis Using The 100 Villages Data,"
Bulletin of Indonesian Economic Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(1), pages 43-64.
- Lisa A. Cameron, 2001. "The Impact of the Indonesian Financial Crisis on Children: An analysis using the 100 villages data," Papers inwopa01/10, Innocenti Working Papers.
- Lisa A. Cameron, 2001. "An Analysis of the Role of Social Safety Net Scholarships in Reducing School Drop-Out during the Indonesian Economic Crisis," Papers inwopa01/11, Innocenti Working Papers.
- Santosh Mehrotra & Mario Biggeri, 2002. "The Subterranean Child Labour Force: Subcontracted home-based manufacturing in Asia," Papers inwopa02/23, Innocenti Working Papers.
- Stephens, Melvin Jr & Ward-Batts, Jennifer, 2004.
"The impact of separate taxation on the intra-household allocation of assets: evidence from the UK,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 88(9-10), pages 1989-2007, August.
- Melvin Stephens Jr. & Jennifer Ward-Batts, 2001. "The Impact of Separate Taxation on the Intra-Household Allocation of Assets: Evidence from the UK," NBER Working Papers 8380, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Santosh Mehrotra & Mario Biggeri, 2002. "Social Protection in the Informal Economy: Home based women workers and outsourced manufacturing in Asia," Papers inwopa02/24, Innocenti Working Papers.
More about this item
Keywordsfamily income; income distribution; income redistribution; tax systems;
- D63 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Equity, Justice, Inequality, and Other Normative Criteria and Measurement
- E62 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Fiscal Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucf:iopeps:iopeps98/25. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.