The Implications of Exhausting Unemployment Insurance Entitlement in Hungary
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- John Micklewright & Gyula Nagy, 1998. "The Implications of Exhausting Unemployment Insurance Entitlement in Hungary," Budapest Working Papers on the Labour Market 9802, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
References listed on IDEAS
- Scott Edwards & Tito Boeri, 1998. "Long-term unemployment and short-term unemployment benefits: The changing nature of non-employment subsidies in Central and Eastern Europe," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 23(1/2), pages 31-54.
- Blundell, Richard & Fry, Vanessa & Walker, Ian, 1987. "Modelling the Take-up of Means-tested Benefits: the Case of Housing Benefits in the United Kingdom," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 98(390), pages 58-74, Supplemen.
- Bird, Richard & Wallich, Christine, 1992. "Financing local government in Hungary," Policy Research Working Paper Series 869, The World Bank.
- Micklewright, J & Nagy, G, 1996. "A Follow-Up Survey of Unemployment Insurance Exhausters in Hungary," Economics Working Papers eco96/08, European University Institute.
- Duclos, Jean-Yves, 1995. "Modelling the take-up of state support," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(3), pages 391-415, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Voicu, Alexandru, 2005.
"Employment dynamics in the Romanian labor market. A Markov chain Monte Carlo approach,"
Journal of Comparative Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 604-639, September.
- Alexandru Voicu, 2002. "Employment Dynamics in the Romanian Labor Market. A Markov Chain Monte Carlo Approach," Computing in Economics and Finance 2002 349, Society for Computational Economics.
- Voicu, Alexandru, 2002. "Employment Dynamics in the Romanian Labor Market: A Markov Chain Monte Carlo Approach," IZA Discussion Papers 438, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Anthony B. Atkinson, 1998. "EMU, Macroeconomics and Children," Papers iopeps98/39, Innocenti Occasional Papers, Economic Policy Series.
- Aline Coudouel & John Micklewright & Sheila Marnie, 1998. "Targeting Social Assistance in a Transition Economy: the Mahallas in Uzbekistan," Papers iopeps98/4, Innocenti Occasional Papers, Economic Policy Series.
- Peter Galasi, 1998.
"Income Inequality and Mobility in Hungary 1992-96,"
iopeps98/3, Innocenti Occasional Papers, Economic Policy Series.
- Coudouel, Aline & Marnie, Sheila & Micklewright, John, 1999. "Targeting Social Assistance in a Transition Economy: the Mahallas in Uzbekistan," CEPR Discussion Papers 2064, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Cathal O’Donoghue & Holly Sutherland, 1998. "Accounting for the Family: The treatment of marriage and children in European income tax systems," Papers iopeps98/25, Innocenti Occasional Papers, Economic Policy Series.
- Niall Oâ€™Higgins, 2010. "Youth Labour Markets in Europe and Central Asia," Working Papers id:2740, eSocialSciences.
- Kőrösi, Gábor, 2005.
"Vállalati munkahelyteremtés és -rombolás
[Corporate job creation and job destruction]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(11), pages 825-845.
- Mel Ainscow & Memmenasha Haile-Giorgis, 1998. "The Education of Children with Special Needs: Barriers and opportunities in Central and Eastern Europe," Papers iopeps98/1, Innocenti Occasional Papers, Economic Policy Series.
- Olga Cantó Sanchez & Magda Mercader-Prats, 1998. "Child Poverty in Spain: What can be said?," Papers iopeps98/24, Innocenti Occasional Papers, Economic Policy Series.
- repec:eee:labchp:v:3:y:1999:i:pb:p:2809-2857 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
- H53 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Government Expenditures and Welfare Programs
- J65 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Unemployment Insurance; Severance Pay; Plant Closings
- P27 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - Performance and Prospects
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucf:iopeps:iopeps97/8. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.