What do we learn about tax reform from international comparisons? France and Britain
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
- Nuria Badenes-Pl· & Julio LÛpez-Laborda, "undated". "Taxing on Housing: A Welfare Evaluation of the Spanish Personal Income Tax," Studies on the Spanish Economy 143, FEDEA.
- Bargain, Olivier & Orsini, Kristian, 2006.
"In-work policies in Europe: Killing two birds with one stone?,"
Elsevier, vol. 13(6), pages 667-697, December.
- Bargain, Olivier & Orsini, Kristian, 2004. "In-work policies in Europe: killing two birds with one stone?," EUROMOD Working Papers EM4/04, EUROMOD at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Bargain, Olivier & Orsini, Kristian, 2004. "In-Work Policies in Europe: Killing Two Birds with One Stone?," IZA Discussion Papers 1445, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Olivier Bargain & Kristian Orsini, 2004. "In-work policies in Europe: killing two birds with one stone?," DELTA Working Papers 2004-13, DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure).
- Julio LÃ³pez-Laborda & Jorge Onrubia, 2005. "Personal Income Tax Decentralization, Inequality, and Social Welfare," Public Finance Review, , vol. 33(2), pages 213-235, March.
- Julio López Laborda & Jorge Onrubia Fernández, 2004. "Personal Income Tax Decentralization, Inequality and Social Welfare," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2004/17, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- Jean-Marie Monnier, 2000. "L'équivalence fiscale des revenus et la réforme de l'impôt sur le revenu," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00677605, HAL.
- Cathal O’Donoghue & Holly Sutherland, 1998. "Accounting for the Family: The treatment of marriage and children in European income tax systems," Papers iopeps98/25, Innocenti Occasional Papers, Economic Policy Series.
- Eugenio Zucchelli & Andrew M Jones & Nigel Rice, 2012. "The evaluation of health policies through dynamic microsimulation methods," International Journal of Microsimulation, International Microsimulation Association, vol. 5(1), pages 2-20.
- Zucchelli, E & Jones, A.M & Rice, N, 2010. "The evaluation of health policies through microsimulation methods," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 10/03, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Figari, Francesco & Paulus, Alari & Sutherland, Holly, 2014. "Microsimulation and policy analysis," ISER Working Paper Series 2014-23, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Immervoll, Herwig & O'Donoghue, Cathal, 2001. "Towards a multi purpose framework for tax benefit microsimulation," EUROMOD Working Papers EM2/01, EUROMOD at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Herwig Immervoll & Cathal O'Donoghue, 2003. "Towards A Multi-Purpose Framework For Tax-Benefit Microsimulation," Computational Economics 0302002, EconWPA.
- John Muellbauer & Justin van de Ven, 2004. "Estimating Equivalence Scales for Tax and Benefits Systems," Economics Papers 2004-W06, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Dr Justin van de Ven, 2004. "Estimating Equivalence Scales for Tax and Benefits Systems," NIESR Discussion Papers 229, National Institute of Economic and Social Research.
- Ebert, Udo & Moyes, Patrick, 2000. "Consistent Income Tax Structures When Households Are Heterogeneous," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 90(1), pages 116-150, January.
- Bourguignon F & O'donoghue C & Sastre-descals J & Spadaro A & Utili F, 1998. "Technical Description of Eur3: A Prototype European Tax-Benefit Model," Microsimulation Unit Research Notes MU/RN/25, Microsimulation Unit at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Lambert, Peter J. & Yitzhaki, Shlomo, 1997. "Income tax credits and exemptions," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 343-351, May.
- Cathal O'Donoghue & Martin Evans, 1998. "Recasting Safety Nets: Reforming Social Assistance in Germany, Ireland and the United Kingdom," Papers WP098, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eecrev:v:32:y:1988:i:2-3:p:343-352. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed