The Arithmetic of Tax and Social Security Reform
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Amedeo Spadaro & François Bourguignon, 2003.
"Les modèles de microsimulation dans l’analyse des politiques de redistribution : une brève présentation,"
Économie et Prévision,
Programme National Persée, vol. 160(4), pages 231-238.
- François Bourguignon & Amedeo Spadaro, 2003. "Les modèles de microsimulation dans l'analyse des politiques de redistribution : une brève présentation," Economie & Prévision, La Documentation Française, vol. 0(4), pages 231-238.
- Levy, Horacio & Nogueira, José Ricardo & Siqueira, Rozane Bezerra & Immervoll, Herwig & O'Donoghue, Cathal, 2010.
"Simulating the impact of inflation on the progressivity of personal income tax in Brazil,"
Revista Brasileira de Economia - RBE,
FGV/EPGE - Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil), vol. 64(4), December.
- Levy, Horacio & Nogueira, José Ricardo & Bezerra de Siqueira, Rozane & Immervoll, Herwig & O’Donoghue, Cathal, 2008. "Simulating the impact of inflation on the progressivity of personal income tax in Brazil," LATINMOD Working Papers Series 2008-01, Tecnológico de Monterrey, Campus Ciudad de México.
- David Piachaud & Holly Sutherland, 2000.
"How Effective is the British Governments Attempt to Reduce Child Poverty?,"
case38, Centre for Analysis of Social Exclusion, LSE.
- Holly Sutherland & David Piachaud, 2000. "How Effective is the British Government's Attempt to Reduce Child Poverty?," Papers inwopa00/6, Innocenti Working Papers.
- Mitja Cok & Boris Majcen & Miroslav Verbic & Marko Kosak, 2008.
"Use of Simulation Models for the Tax Reform in Slovenia,"
Financial Theory and Practice,
Institute of Public Finance, vol. 32(1), pages 29-43.
- Cok, Mitja & Majcen, Boris & Verbic, Miroslav & Kosak, Marko, 2008. "Use of simulation models for the tax reform in Slovenia," MPRA Paper 10390, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cathal O’Donoghue & Holly Sutherland, 1998. "Accounting for the Family: The treatment of marriage and children in European income tax systems," Papers iopeps98/25, Innocenti Occasional Papers, Economic Policy Series.
- Mullan, Killian & Sutherland, Holly & Zantomio, Francesca, 2009. "Accounting for housing in poverty analysis," ISER Working Paper Series 2009-33, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Herwig Immervoll & Cathal O'Donoghue, 2009. "Towards a multi-purpose framework for tax-benefit microsimulation: lessons from EUROMOD," International Journal of Microsimulation, International Microsimulation Association, vol. 2(2), pages 43-54.
- Cathal O'Donoghue & Jason Loughrey, 2014. "Nowcasting in Microsimulation Models: A Methodological Survey," Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, vol. 17(4), pages 1-12.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:cbooks:9780521632249. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ruth Austin). General contact details of provider: http://www.cambridge.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.