Exchange Rate Misalignment: A New Test of Long-Run PPP Based on Cross-Country Data
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Pan Yotopoulos & Yasuyuki Sawada, 2006. "Exchange rate misalignment: a new test of long-run PPP based on cross-country data," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(1-2), pages 127-134.
References listed on IDEAS
- Alan M. Taylor & Mark P. Taylor, 2004.
"The Purchasing Power Parity Debate,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 18(4), pages 135-158, Fall.
- Alan M. Taylor & Mark P. Taylor, 2004. "The Purchasing Power Parity Debate," NBER Working Papers 10607, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Taylor, Alan M. & Taylor, Mark P, 2004. "The Purchasing Power Parity Debate," CEPR Discussion Papers 4495, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Alan M. Taylor & Mark Taylor, 2004. "The Purchasing Power Parity Debate," Working Papers 46, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- Lucio Sarno & Mark P. Taylor, 2002.
"Purchasing Power Parity and the Real Exchange Rate,"
IMF Staff Papers,
Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 49(1), pages 1-5.
- Sarno, Lucio & Taylor, Mark P, 2001. "Purchasing Power Parity and the Real Exchange Rate," CEPR Discussion Papers 2913, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Yotopoulos,Pan A., 1996. "Exchange Rate Parity for Trade and Development," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521482165, Fall.
- Frankel, Jeffrey A. & Rose, Andrew K., 1996.
"A panel project on purchasing power parity: Mean reversion within and between countries,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 40(1-2), pages 209-224, February.
- Jeffrey A. Frankel and Andrew K. Rose., 1995. "A Panel Project on Purchasing Power Parity: Mean Reversion Within and Between Countries," Center for International and Development Economics Research (CIDER) Working Papers C95-052, University of California at Berkeley.
- Frankel, Jeffrey A & Rose, Andrew K, 1995. "A Panel Project on Purchasing Power Parity: Mean Reversion Within and Between Countries," CEPR Discussion Papers 1128, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Frankel, Jeffrey A. & Rose, Andrew K., 1995. "A Panel Project on Purchasing Power Parity: Mean Reversion Within and Between Countries," Center for International and Development Economics Research (CIDER) Working Papers 233411, University of California-Berkeley, Department of Economics.
- Jeffrey A. Frankel & Andrew K. Rose, 1995. "A Panel Project on Purchasing Power Parity: Mean Reversion Within and Between Countries," NBER Working Papers 5006, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ghura, Dhaneshwar & Grennes, Thomas J., 1993. "The real exchange rate and macroeconomic performance in Sub-Saharan Africa," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 155-174, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yasuyuki Sawada & Pan A. Yotopoulos, 2006. "Growth and Poverty Reduction Under Globalization: The Systematic Impact of Exchange Rate Misalignment," Discussion Papers 06-014, Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research.
- Arun Muralidhar & Masakazu Arikawa, 2007. "Hedging Currency Risk In International Investment And Trade," CARF F-Series CARF-F-090, Center for Advanced Research in Finance, Faculty of Economics, The University of Tokyo.
- Hsing, Yu, 2009. "Analysis of the Behavior of the New Zealand Dollar Exchange Rate: Comparison of Four Major Models," Review of Applied Economics, Review of Applied Economics, vol. 5(1-2).
- Yasuyuki Swada & Pan A. Yotopoulos, 2005. "Corner Solutions, Crises, and Capital Controls: A Theory and an Empirical Analyas on the Optimal Exchane Rate Regime in Emerging Economies," Discussion Papers 04-037, Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research.
- Mostafa Goudarzi & Komeil Khanarinejad & Zahra Ardakani, 2012. "Investigation of the Factors Affecting Real Exchange Rate in Iran," Acta Universitatis Danubius. OEconomica, Danubius University of Galati, issue 4(4), pages 55-67, August.
- Shehu Usman Rano Aliyu, 2010.
"Exchange rate volatility and export trade in Nigeria: an empirical investigation,"
Applied Financial Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(13), pages 1071-1084.
- Aliyu, Shehu Usman Rano, 2008. "Exchange Rate Volatility and Export Trade in Nigeria: An Empirical Investigation," MPRA Paper 13490, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 17 Feb 2009.
- Jovanovic, Branimir, 2007. "Calculating the Fundamental Equilibrium Exchange Rate of the Macedonian Denar," MPRA Paper 43161, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gábor Oblath & Andrzej Slawinski & Arno Tausch, 2006. "Monthly Report 7/2006," wiiw Monthly Reports 2006-07, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Vincentas Giedraitis & Sarunas Girdenas, 2010. "Feeling The Heat: Financial Crises And Their Impact On Global Climate Change," Perspectives of Innovation in Economics and Business (PIEB), Prague Development Center, vol. 4(1), pages 7-10, February.
- repec:sgh:gosnar:y:2017:i:5:p:5-30 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-02-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2005-02-20 (Central Banking)
- NEP-DEV-2005-02-20 (Development)
- NEP-IFN-2005-02-20 (International Finance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tky:fseres:2005cf318. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CIRJE administrative office). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ritokjp.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.