Hedging Currency Risk In International Investment And Trade
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Pan Yotopoulos & Yasuyuki Sawada, 2006.
"Exchange rate misalignment: a new test of long-run PPP based on cross-country data,"
Applied Financial Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(1-2), pages 127-134.
- Pan A. Yotopoulos & Yasuyuki Sawada, 2005. "Exchange Rate Misalignment: A New Test of Long-Run PPP Based on Cross-Country Data," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-318, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Kenneth A. Froot, 1993. "Currency Hedging over Long Horizons," NBER Working Papers 4355, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lucio Sarno, 2005. "Viewpoint: Towards a solution to the puzzles in exchange rate economics: where do we stand?," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 38(3), pages 673-708, August.
- Fama, Eugene F., 1984. "Forward and spot exchange rates," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 319-338, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cfi:fseres:cf090. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/catokjp.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.