Feeling The Heat: Financial Crises And Their Impact On Global Climate Change
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Pan Yotopoulos & Yasuyuki Sawada, 2006.
"Exchange rate misalignment: a new test of long-run PPP based on cross-country data,"
Applied Financial Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(1-2), pages 127-134.
- Pan A. Yotopoulos & Yasuyuki Sawada, 2005. "Exchange Rate Misalignment: A New Test of Long-Run PPP Based on Cross-Country Data," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-318, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Robert T. Deacon & Catherine S. Norman, 2006.
"Does the Environmental Kuznets Curve Describe How Individual Countries Behave?,"
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 82(2), pages 291-315.
- Deacon, Robert & Norman, Catherine S, 2004. "Does the Environmental Kuznets Curve Describe How Individual Countries Behave?," University of California at Santa Barbara, Economics Working Paper Series qt6gm8164w, Department of Economics, UC Santa Barbara.
- Solomou,Solomos, 1990. "Phases of Economic Growth, 1850â€“1973," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521389044.
More about this item
KeywordsKondratiev waves; Schumpeter; world-systems analysis; environmental economics; global climate change;
- N22 - Economic History - - Financial Markets and Institutions - - - U.S.; Canada: 1913-
- N50 - Economic History - - Agriculture, Natural Resources, Environment and Extractive Industries - - - General, International, or Comparative
- Q54 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Climate; Natural Disasters and their Management; Global Warming
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pdc:jrpieb:v:4:y:2010:i:1:p:7-10. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jaroslav Holecek). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/pradecz.html .