Report NEP-IFN-2005-02-20This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kyoji Fukao & Debin Ma & Tangjun Yuan, 2005. "International Comparison in Historical Perspective: Reconstructing the 1934-36 Benchmark Purchasing Power Parity for Japan, Korea and Taiwan," Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series d04-66, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Assaf Razin & Yona Rubinstein, 2005. "Evaluation of Exchange-Rate, Capital Market, and Dollarization Regimes in the Presence of Sudden Stops," NBER Working Papers 11131, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pan A. Yotopoulos & Yasuyuki Sawada, 2005. "Exchange Rate Misalignment: A New Test of Long-Run PPP Based on Cross-Country Data," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-318, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Olivier Blanchard & Francesco Giavazzi & Filipa Sa, 2005. "The U.S. Current Account and the Dollar," NBER Working Papers 11137, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Henry Kim & Soyoung Kim & Yunjong Wang, 2005. "Fear of Floating in East Asia," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 0507, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Keith Head & John Ries, 2004. "Judging Japan's FDI: The verdict from a dartboard model," Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series d04-58, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.