A longitudinal analysis of parttime work by women and men in the Netherlands
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Haskel, Jonathan & Kersley, Barbara & Martin, Christopher, 1997. "Labour Market Flexibility and Employment Adjustment: Micro Evidence from UK Establishments," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 49(3), pages 362-379, July.
- Lisa Powell, 1998. "Part-time versus full-time work and child care costs: evidence for married mothers," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 30(4), pages 503-511.
- Danièle Meulders & Robert Plasman & Valérie Vander Stricht, 1993. "Position of women on the labour market in the European Community," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/13466, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Jean Kimmel, 1998. "Child Care Costs As A Barrier To Employment For Single And Married Mothers," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 80(2), pages 287-299, May.
- Rebecca M. Blank, 1994. "The Dynamics of Part-Time Work," NBER Working Papers 4911, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- McCall, Brian P, 1997. "The Determinants of Full-Time versus Part-Time Reemployment Following Job Displacement," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 15(4), pages 714-734, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:aia:aiaswp:wp3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Maite Cuesta & Nuria Martín, 2009. "Part-time employment: a comparative analysis of Spain and the Netherlands," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 28(3), pages 223-256, December.
- Hu, Yongjian & Tijdens, Kea, 2003. "Choices for part-time jobs and the impacts on the wage differentials. A comparative study for Great Britain and the Netherlands," IRISS Working Paper Series 2003-05, IRISS at CEPS/INSTEAD.
- Maria Jepsen, 2001. "Évaluation des différentiels salariaux en Belgique : hommes – femmes et temps partiel – temps plein," Reflets et perspectives de la vie économique, De Boeck Université, vol. 0(1), pages 51-63.
- repec:aia:aiaswp:wp55 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mary Gregory & Sara Connolly, 2001. "Changing Status: Women’s Part-Time Work and Wages in Britain," LoWER Working Papers wp4, AIAS, Amsterdam Institute for Advanced Labour Studies.
- Kyyrä, Tomi & Arranz, José María & García-Serrano, Carlos, 2017. "Does Part-Time Work Help Unemployed Workers to Find Full-Time Work? Evidence from Spain," IZA Discussion Papers 10770, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tiu:tiuwor:0644f908-8d09-4af6-8a28-c03d095746f2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Richard Broekman). General contact details of provider: https://www.tilburguniversity.edu/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.