Part-time employment: a comparative analysis of Spain and the Netherlands
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:pri:indrel:dsp01vx021f09w is not listed on IDEAS
- Dekker, R. & Muffels, R.J.A. & Stancanelli, E.G.F., 1998. "A longitudinal analysis of parttime work by women and men in the Netherlands," WORC Paper 98.12.010, Tilburg University, Work and Organization Research Centre.
- Freeman, Richard B., 1998. "War of the models: Which labour market institutions for the 21st century?1," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 1-24, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Guillen-Royo, Monica, 2010. "Realising the 'wellbeing dividend': An exploratory study using the Human Scale Development approach," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(2), pages 384-393, December.
- Rahul Suresh Sapkal, 2016. "Labour law, enforcement and the rise of temporary contract workers: empirical evidence from India’s organised manufacturing sector," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 42(1), pages 157-182, August.
- Moral Carcedo, Julian & García Belenguer-Campos, Fernando & Bote Álvarez-Carrasco, Valentín, 2012. "Flexibilidad del tiempo de trabajo en España: ¿Ha alterado la crisis el comportamiento del empleo a tiempo parcial?/Work Time Flexibility in Spain: Changes in the Characteristics of Part Time Employme," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 30, pages 209-236, Abril.
- Bieszk-Stolorz Beata & Markowicz Iwona, 2014. "Economical Activity Of The Polish Population," Folia Oeconomica Stetinensia, De Gruyter Open, vol. 14(2), pages 198-210, December.
- Jenny Willson & Andy Dickerson, 2010. "Part time employment and happiness: A cross-country analysis," Working Papers 2010021, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics, revised Dec 2010.
More about this item
KeywordsPart-time employment; Discrimination; Gender differences; Multinomial logit; J22; J71; K31; K33;
- J22 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Time Allocation and Labor Supply
- J71 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor Discrimination - - - Hiring and Firing
- K31 - Law and Economics - - Other Substantive Areas of Law - - - Labor Law
- K33 - Law and Economics - - Other Substantive Areas of Law - - - International Law
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:ejlwec:v:28:y:2009:i:3:p:223-256. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .