Data Science for Entrepreneurship Research : Studying Demand Dynamics for Entrepreneurial Skills in the Netherlands
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Obschonka, Martin & Fisch, Christian & Boyd, Ryan, 2017. "Using digital footprints in entrepreneurship research: A Twitter-based personality analysis of superstar entrepreneurs and managers," Journal of Business Venturing Insights, Elsevier, vol. 8(C), pages 13-23.
- Olav Sorenson, 2018. "Social networks and the geography of entrepreneurship," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 51(3), pages 527-537, October.
- Joon Mahn Lee & Byoung‐Hyoun Hwang & Hailiang Chen, 2017. "Are founder CEOs more overconfident than professional CEOs? Evidence from S&P 1500 companies," Strategic Management Journal, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 38(3), pages 751-769, March.
- Erik Brynjolfsson & Tom Mitchell & Daniel Rock, 2018. "What Can Machines Learn, and What Does It Mean for Occupations and the Economy?," AEA Papers and Proceedings, American Economic Association, vol. 108, pages 43-47, May.
- Matt Taddy, 2018. "The Technological Elements of Artificial Intelligence," NBER Working Papers 24301, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David H. Autor, 2015. "Why Are There Still So Many Jobs? The History and Future of Workplace Automation," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 29(3), pages 3-30, Summer.
- Gerard Hoberg & Gordon Phillips, 2016.
"Text-Based Network Industries and Endogenous Product Differentiation,"
Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 124(5), pages 1423-1465.
- Gerard Hoberg & Gordon M. Phillips, 2010. "Text-Based Network Industries and Endogenous Product Differentiation," NBER Working Papers 15991, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Calvano, Emilio & Calzolari, Giacomo & Denicolò, Vincenzo & Pastorello, Sergio, 2018. "Artificial intelligence, algorithmic pricing and collusion," CEPR Discussion Papers 13405, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ventura, Samuel L. & Nugent, Rebecca & Fuchs, Erica R.H., 2015. "Seeing the non-stars: (Some) sources of bias in past disambiguation approaches and a new public tool leveraging labeled records," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 44(9), pages 1672-1701.
- Matt Taddy, 2018. "The Technological Elements of Artificial Intelligence," NBER Chapters, in: The Economics of Artificial Intelligence: An Agenda, pages 61-87, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tata, Amulya & Martinez, Daniella Laureiro & Garcia, David & Oesch, Adrian & Brusoni, Stefano, 2017. "The psycholinguistics of entrepreneurship," Journal of Business Venturing Insights, Elsevier, vol. 7(C), pages 38-44.
- Alessandro Acquisti & Curtis Taylor & Liad Wagman, 2016. "The Economics of Privacy," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 54(2), pages 442-492, June.
- Mario Rosique-Blasco & Antonia Madrid-Guijarro & Domingo García-Pérez-de-Lema, 2018. "The effects of personal abilities and self-efficacy on entrepreneurial intentions," International Entrepreneurship and Management Journal, Springer, vol. 14(4), pages 1025-1052, December.
- Alexandra Spitz-Oener, 2006. "Technical Change, Job Tasks, and Rising Educational Demands: Looking outside the Wage Structure," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 24(2), pages 235-270, April.
- Sendhil Mullainathan & Jann Spiess, 2017. "Machine Learning: An Applied Econometric Approach," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 31(2), pages 87-106, Spring.
- Stuart, Robert & Abetti, Pier A., 1987. "Start-up ventures: Towards the prediction of initial success," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 2(3), pages 215-230.
- Hal R. Varian, 2014. "Big Data: New Tricks for Econometrics," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 28(2), pages 3-28, Spring.
More about this item
Keywordsdata science; machine learning; entrepreneurship; entrepreneurial skills; big data; artificial intelligence;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-BIG-2019-03-04 (Big Data)
- NEP-ENT-2019-03-04 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-ICT-2019-03-04 (Information & Communication Technologies)
- NEP-LMA-2019-03-04 (Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages)
- NEP-PAY-2019-03-04 (Payment Systems & Financial Technology)
- NEP-SBM-2019-03-04 (Small Business Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tiu:tiucen:83a4ca9e-c0cd-4786-ac8c-923b9317f0aa. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Richard Broekman). General contact details of provider: http://center.uvt.nl .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.