Report NEP-PAY-2019-03-04This is the archive for NEP-PAY, a report on new working papers in the area of Payment Systems & Financial Technology. Bernardo BÃ¡tiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Abadi, Joseph & Brunnermeier, Markus K, 2018. "Blockchain Economics," CEPR Discussion Papers 13420, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Maria Tokareva & Konstantin Vishnevskiy & Anton Zarubin, 2019. "Technology Assessment Of Iot Wireless Network Technologies For The Telecommunication Sector," HSE Working papers WP BRP 94/STI/2019, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Pele, Daniel Traian & Mazurencu-Marinescu-Pele, Miruna, 2019. "Metcalfe's law and herding behaviour in the cryptocurrencies market," Economics Discussion Papers 2019-16, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Volodymyr Babich & Gilles Hilary, 2019. "Blockchain and other Distributed Ledger Technologies in Operations," Post-Print hal-02005156, HAL.
- Feder, Amir & Gandal, Neil & Hamrick, JT & Moore, Tyler & Mukherjee, Arghya & Rouhi, Farhang & Vasek, Marie, 2018. "The Economics of Cryptocurrency Pump and Dump Schemes," CEPR Discussion Papers 13404, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Prüfer, Jens & Prüfer, Patricia, 2019. "Data Science for Entrepreneurship Research : Studying Demand Dynamics for Entrepreneurial Skills in the Netherlands," Discussion Paper 2019-005, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Jacques Bughin & Tobias Kretschmer & Nicolas van Zeebroeck, 2019. "Experimentation, Learning And Stress. The Role Of Digital Technologies In Strategy Change," iCite Working Papers 2019-031, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- George Selgin, 2019. "Is Non-State Money Possible?," mBank - CASE Seminar Proceedings 0158, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Ferrarini, Benno & Maupin, Julie & Hinojales , Marthe, 2017. "Distributed Ledger Technologies for Developing Asia," ADB Economics Working Paper Series 533, Asian Development Bank.
- Lin William Cong & Zhiguo He & Jiasun Li, 2019. "Decentralized Mining in Centralized Pools," NBER Working Papers 25592, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Klus, Milan F. & Müller, Julia, 2018. "Identifying leadership skills required in the digital age," Discussion Papers of the Institute for Organisational Economics 11/2018, University of Münster, Institute for Organisational Economics.
- Asongu, Simplice & Odhiambo, Nicholas, 2018. "Tourism and Social Media in the World: An Empirical Investigation," MPRA Paper 92344, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sudipto Karmakar & Abhinav Narayanan, 2019. "Do households care about cash? Exploring the heterogeneous effects of India's demonetization," Working Papers REM 2019/73, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, REM, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Volodymyr Babich & Gilles Hilary, 2019. "Distributed Ledgers and Operations: What Operations Management Researchers Should Know about Blockchain Technology," Post-Print hal-02005158, HAL.
- Levashenko, Antonina (Левашенко, Антонина) & Ermokhin, Ivan (Ермохин, Иван) & Zubarev, Andrey (Зубарев, Андрей) & Sinelnikova-Muryleva, Elena (Синельникова-Мурылева Елена) & Trunin, Pavel (Трунин, Пав, 2019.
[Криптоэкономика]," Published Papers 021913, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Abroskin, Alexander (Аброскин, Александр) & Zaitsev, Yury (Зайцев, Юрий) & Idrisov, Georgiy (Идрисов, Георгий) & Knobel, Alexander (Кнобель, Александр) & Ponomareva, Ekaterina (Пономарева, Екатерина), 2019.
"Economic development in the digital age
[Экономическое Развитие В Цифровую Эпоху]," Published Papers 021922, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Tetsuya Takaishi & Takanori Adachi, 2019. "Market efficiency, liquidity, and multifractality of Bitcoin: A dynamic study," Papers 1902.09253, arXiv.org.
- Long, Vicky & Domeij, Bengt, 2019. "Trademarks and Appropriability in the Digital Era: Evidences from Swedish Video Games Industry," Ratio Working Papers 318, The Ratio Institute.
- Auerbach, Paul, 2019. "Productivity Panics – Polemics and Realities," Economics Discussion Papers 2019-3, School of Economics, Kingston University London.
- Farboodi, Maryam & Mihet, Roxana & Philippon, Thomas & Veldkamp, Laura, 2019. "Big Data and Firm Dynamics," CEPR Discussion Papers 13489, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Dobrolyubova, Elena (Добролюбова, Елена) & Yuzhakov, Vladimir (Южаков, Владимир) & Efremov, Aleksey (Ефремов, Алексей) & Klochkova, Elena (Клочкова, Елена) & Talapina, Elvira (Талапина, Эльвира) & Sta, 2019.
"The digital future of government by results
[Цифровое Будущее Государственного Управления По Результатам]," Published Papers 021909, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Duccio Gamannossi degl’Innocenti & Matthew D. Rablen, 2019. "Tax Evasion on a Social Network," Working Papers 2019005, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics.
- Jinho Lee & Raehyun Kim & Yookyung Koh & Jaewoo Kang, 2019. "Global Stock Market Prediction Based on Stock Chart Images Using Deep Q-Network," Papers 1902.10948, arXiv.org.
- Chun, Natalie & Tang, Heiwai, 2018. "Do Information and Communication Technologies Empower Female Workers? Firm-Level Evidence from Viet Nam," ADB Economics Working Paper Series 545, Asian Development Bank.
- Shen, Ze & Bessler, David & Leatham, David, 2019. "How Cryptocurrencies Prices Affect Each Other?," 2019 Annual Meeting, February 2-5, 2019, Birmingham, Alabama 284301, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Ehnts, Dirk H., 2019. "Knapp's 'State Theory of Money' and its reception in German academic discourse," IPE Working Papers 115/2019, Berlin School of Economics and Law, Institute for International Political Economy (IPE).
- Sangyeon Kim & Myungjoo Kang, 2019. "Financial series prediction using Attention LSTM," Papers 1902.10877, arXiv.org.
- Calvano, Emilio & Calzolari, Giacomo & Denicolò, Vincenzo & Pastorello, Sergio, 2018. "Artificial intelligence, algorithmic pricing and collusion," CEPR Discussion Papers 13405, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Asongu, Simplice & Folarin, Oludele & Biekpe, Nicholas, 2018. "The Long Run Stability of Money Demand in the Proposed West African Monetary Union," MPRA Paper 92343, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Daske, Thomas, 2019. "Efficient Incentives in Social Networks: "Gamification" and the Coase Theorem," EconStor Preprints 193148, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
- Knaus, Michael C. & Lechner, Michael & Strittmatter, Anthony, 2018. "Machine Learning Estimation of Heterogeneous Causal Effects: Empirical Monte Carlo Evidence," CEPR Discussion Papers 13402, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.