Trademarks and Appropriability in the Digital Era: Evidences from Swedish Video Games Industry
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsIntellectual Property Rights (IPRs); Appropriability; Video Games; Digitalization; Innovation; Vicky Long; Bengt Domeij;
- O32 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Management of Technological Innovation and R&D
- O34 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Intellectual Property and Intellectual Capital
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-INO-2019-03-04 (Innovation)
- NEP-IPR-2019-03-04 (Intellectual Property Rights)
- NEP-PAY-2019-03-04 (Payment Systems & Financial Technology)
- NEP-TID-2019-03-04 (Technology & Industrial Dynamics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:ratioi:0318. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Martin Korpi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ratiose.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .