Report NEP-INO-2019-03-04This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Uwe Cantner issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Cohen, Shani & Gandal, Neil, 2019. "Networks and Spillovers in Software in Israeli Hi-Tech," CEPR Discussion Papers 13467, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Auerbach, Paul, 2019. "Productivity Panics – Polemics and Realities," Economics Discussion Papers 2019-3, School of Economics, Kingston University London.
- Hickfang, Michael & Holder, Ulrike, 2018. "The impact of stock options on risk-taking: Founder-CEOs and innovation," Discussion Papers of the Institute for Organisational Economics 12/2018, University of Münster, Institute for Organisational Economics.
- François Perruchas & Davide Consoli & Nicolò Barbieri, 2019. "Specialisation, diversification and the ladder of green technology development," SPRU Working Paper Series 2019-07, SPRU - Science Policy Research Unit, University of Sussex Business School.
- Berglof, Erik & Cable , Vince, 2018. "Back in Business: Industrial Policy for Emerging Economies in the New Globalization," ADB Economics Working Paper Series 537, Asian Development Bank.
- Naudé, Wim & Surdej, Aleksander & Cameron, Martin, 2019. "The Past and Future of Manufacturing in Central and Eastern Europe: Ready for Industry 4.0?," IZA Discussion Papers 12141, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Lingguo Xu & Peter E. Earl & D. S. Prasada Rao, 2019. "Materialism and Economic Progress," Discussion Papers Series 604, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Lauriane Dewulf & Michele Cincera, 2018. "Academic Scientists: The Golden Opportunity For High-Tech Companies," iCite Working Papers 2018-030, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Long, Vicky & Domeij, Bengt, 2019. "Trademarks and Appropriability in the Digital Era: Evidences from Swedish Video Games Industry," Ratio Working Papers 318, The Ratio Institute.
- Zabara, Tatiana, 2019. "Evolution of entrepreneurial teams in technology-based new ventures," Other publications TiSEM cc09d065-3811-47b6-9c93-8, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Bertulfo, Donald Jay & Gentile, Elisabetta & de Vries , Gaaitzen J., 2019. "The Employment Effects of Technological Innovation, Consumption, and Participation in Global Value Chains: Evidence from Developing Asia," ADB Economics Working Paper Series 572, Asian Development Bank.
- Takaaki Morimoto & Ken Tabata, 2018. "Higher Education Subsidy Policy and R&D-based Growth," Discussion Paper Series 178-2, School of Economics, Kwansei Gakuin University, revised Feb 2019.