Effects of a partial smoking ban on employees' post-implementation perceptions and job satisfaction in cafes vs. restaurants in Croatia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Yim King Penny Wan & Paul A. Pilkington, 2009. "Knowledge, attitudes and experiences of Macao's casino workers with regard to second-hand smoke exposure at work," International Gambling Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(3), pages 207-224, December.
- Hammar, Henrik, 2004.
"Restaurant owner perceptions of the effects of a smoking ban,"
Elsevier, vol. 70(2), pages 243-254, November.
- Hammar, Henrik, 2001. "Restaurant Owners’ Perceptions Of Effects Of A Smoking Ban," Working Papers in Economics 60, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:2003:93:4:611-617_6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Melberg, Hans Olav & Lund, Karl E., 2009. "Did the ban on smoking reduce the revenue in pubs and restaurants in Norway?," HERO Online Working Paper Series 2009:9, University of Oslo, Health Economics Research Programme.
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:1997:87:12:2042-2044_9 is not listed on IDEAS
- J. Dunham & ML. Marlow, 2000. "Smoking laws and their differential effects on restaurants, bars, and taverns," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 18(3), pages 326-333, July.
More about this item
Keywordssmoking ban; attitude; job satisfaction; employee; restaurant; bar;
- L83 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Sports; Gambling; Restaurants; Recreation; Tourism
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tho:iscthi:26. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.