The Austrian Tobacco Act in practice – Analysing the effectiveness of partial smoking bans in Austrian restaurants and bars
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Benjamin C. Alamar & Stanton A. Glantz, 2004. "Smoke‐free Ordinances Increase Restaurant Profit and Value," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 22(4), pages 520-525, October.
- Hammar, Henrik, 2004.
"Restaurant owner perceptions of the effects of a smoking ban,"
Elsevier, vol. 70(2), pages 243-254, November.
- Hammar, Henrik, 2001. "Restaurant Owners’ Perceptions Of Effects Of A Smoking Ban," Working Papers in Economics 60, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:2003:93:4:611-617_6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alamar, B C & Glantz, Stanton A. Ph.D., 2004. "Smoke-free ordinances increase restaurant profit and value," University of California at San Francisco, Center for Tobacco Control Research and Education qt91w950j4, Center for Tobacco Control Research and Education, UC San Francisco.
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:1993:83:9:1284-1288_3 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:1998:88:12:1834-1836_3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sargent, R P & Shepard, R M & Glantz, Stanton A. Ph.D., 2004. "Reduced incidence of admissions for myocardial infarction associated with public smoking ban: before and after study," University of California at San Francisco, Center for Tobacco Control Research and Education qt3276d6r6, Center for Tobacco Control Research and Education, UC San Francisco.
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:10.2105/ajph.2006.095315_3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hans Melberg & Karl Lund, 2012. "Do smoke-free laws affect revenues in pubs and restaurants?," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 13(1), pages 93-99, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Richard Perkins & Eric Neumayer, 2014. "Adoption and compliance in second-hand smoking bans: a global econometric analysis," International Journal of Public Health, Springer;Swiss School of Public Health (SSPH+), vol. 59(5), pages 859-866, October.
More about this item
KeywordsSecondhand smoke; Partial smoking bans; Effectiveness; Adherence;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:hepoli:v:104:y:2012:i:3:p:304-311. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu) or (). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/healthpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.