Relationships between community characteristics and municipal smoke-free bylaw status and strength
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Asbridge, Mark, 2004. "Public place restrictions on smoking in Canada: assessing the role of the state, media, science and public health advocacy," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 58(1), pages 13-24, January.
- Frohlich, Katherine L. & Potvin, Louise & Chabot, Patrick & Corin, Ellen, 2002. "A theoretical and empirical analysis of context: : neighbourhoods, smoking and youth," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 54(9), pages 1401-1417, May.
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:2003:93:4:611-617_6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Weber, M D & Bagwell, DAS & Fielding, J E & Glantz, Stanton A. Ph.D., 2003. "Long term compliance with California's Smoke-Free Workplace law among bars and restaurants in Los Angeles County," University of California at San Francisco, Center for Tobacco Control Research and Education qt82m3j641, Center for Tobacco Control Research and Education, UC San Francisco.
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:2004:94:2:321-325_9 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:2002:92:6:941-943_8 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:1997:87:9:1519-1521_2 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:2004:94:2:286-292_8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sato, Hajime, 1999. "Policy and politics of smoking control in Japan," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 49(5), pages 581-600, September.
- Sargent, R P & Shepard, R M & Glantz, Stanton A. Ph.D., 2004. "Reduced incidence of admissions for myocardial infarction associated with public smoking ban: before and after study," University of California at San Francisco, Center for Tobacco Control Research and Education qt3276d6r6, Center for Tobacco Control Research and Education, UC San Francisco.
- Ross, Nancy A. & Taylor, S. Martin, 1998. "Geographical variation in attitudes towards smoking: findings from the COMMIT communities," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 46(6), pages 703-717, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Smith, Katherine Clegg & Siebel, Catherine & Pham, Luu & Cho, Juhee & Singer, Rachel Friedman & Chaloupka, Frank Joseph & Griswold, Michael & Wakefield, Melanie, 2008. "News on tobacco and public attitudes toward smokefree air policies in the United States," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 86(1), pages 42-52, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:hepoli:v:80:y:2007:i:2:p:358-368. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu) or (). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/healthpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.