Relationships between community characteristics and municipal smoke-free bylaw status and strength
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Asbridge, Mark, 2004. "Public place restrictions on smoking in Canada: assessing the role of the state, media, science and public health advocacy," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 58(1), pages 13-24, January.
- Frohlich, Katherine L. & Potvin, Louise & Chabot, Patrick & Corin, Ellen, 2002. "A theoretical and empirical analysis of context: : neighbourhoods, smoking and youth," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 54(9), pages 1401-1417, May.
- Weber, M D & Bagwell, DAS & Fielding, J E & Glantz, Stanton A. Ph.D., 2003. "Long term compliance with California's Smoke-Free Workplace law among bars and restaurants in Los Angeles County," University of California at San Francisco, Center for Tobacco Control Research and Education qt82m3j641, Center for Tobacco Control Research and Education, UC San Francisco.
- Sato, Hajime, 1999. "Policy and politics of smoking control in Japan," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 49(5), pages 581-600, September.
- Sargent, R P & Shepard, R M & Glantz, Stanton A. Ph.D., 2004. "Reduced incidence of admissions for myocardial infarction associated with public smoking ban: before and after study," University of California at San Francisco, Center for Tobacco Control Research and Education qt3276d6r6, Center for Tobacco Control Research and Education, UC San Francisco.
- Ross, Nancy A. & Taylor, S. Martin, 1998. "Geographical variation in attitudes towards smoking: findings from the COMMIT communities," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 46(6), pages 703-717, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:hepoli:v:80:y:2007:i:2:p:358-368. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)or ()
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.