Reduced incidence of admissions for myocardial infarction associated with public smoking ban: before and after study
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Origo Federica & Lucifora Claudio, 2013.
"The Effect of Comprehensive Smoking Bans in European Workplaces,"
Forum for Health Economics & Policy,
De Gruyter, vol. 16(1), pages 1-27, March.
- Federica Origo & Claudio Lucifora, 2009. "The effect of comprehensive smoking bans in European workplaces," CHILD Working Papers wp10_09, CHILD - Centre for Household, Income, Labour and Demographic economics - ITALY.
- Origo, Federica & Lucifora, Claudio, 2010. "The Effect of Comprehensive Smoking Bans in European Workplaces," IZA Discussion Papers 5290, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Nykiforuk, Candace & Campbell, Sharon & Cameron, Roy & Brown, Stephen & Eyles, John, 2007. "Relationships between community characteristics and municipal smoke-free bylaw status and strength," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 80(2), pages 358-368, February.
- Wolfgang H. Reichmuth & Samad Sarferaz, 2008. "The Influence of the Business Cycle on Mortality," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2008-059, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Johannes Bendler & Sebastian Wagner & Tobias Brandt & Dirk Neumann, 2014. "Taming Uncertainty in Big Data," Business & Information Systems Engineering: The International Journal of WIRTSCHAFTSINFORMATIK, Springer;Gesellschaft für Informatik e.V. (GI), vol. 6(5), pages 279-288, October.
- Kanaka D. Shetty & Thomas DeLeire & Chapin White & Jayanta Bhattacharya, 2011.
"Changes in U.S. hospitalization and mortality rates following smoking bans,"
Journal of Policy Analysis and Management,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 30(1), pages 6-28, December.
- Kanaka D. Shetty & Thomas DeLeire & Chapin White & Jayanta Bhattacharya, 2009. "Changes in U.S. Hospitalization and Mortality Rates Following Smoking Bans," NBER Working Papers 14790, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bharadwaj, Prashant & Johnsen, Julian V. & Løken, Katrine V., 2014.
"Smoking bans, maternal smoking and birth outcomes,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 115(C), pages 72-93.
- Bharadwaj, Prashant & Johnsen, Julian V. & Løken, Katrine V., 2012. "Smoking Bans, Maternal Smoking and Birth Outcomes," Working Papers in Economics 17/12, University of Bergen, Department of Economics.
- Bharadwaj, Prashant & Johnsen, Julian V. & Loken, Katrine Vellesen, 2012. "Smoking Bans, Maternal Smoking and Birth Outcomes," IZA Discussion Papers 7006, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Adams, Scott & Cotti, Chad, 2008. "Drunk driving after the passage of smoking bans in bars," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 92(5-6), pages 1288-1305, June.
- Sarah Rajkumar & Arno Schmidt-Trucksäss & Gregory Wellenius & Georg Bauer & Cong Huynh & Alexander Moeller & Martin Röösli, 2014. "The effect of workplace smoking bans on heart rate variability and pulse wave velocity of non-smoking hospitality workers," International Journal of Public Health, Springer;Swiss School of Public Health (SSPH+), vol. 59(4), pages 577-585, August.
- Miaoqing Yang & Eugenio Zucchelli, 2015.
"The Impact of Public Smoking Bans on Well-Being Externalities: Evidence From A Natural Experiment,"
150009, Canadian Centre for Health Economics.
- Miaoqing Yang & Eugenio Zucchelli, 2015. "The impact of public smoking bans on well-being externalities: evidence from a natural experiment," Working Papers 85310008, Lancaster University Management School, Economics Department.
- Daniel Kuehnle & Christoph Wunder, 2013.
"The effects of smoking bans on self-assessed health: evidence from Germany,"
140, Bavarian Graduate Program in Economics (BGPE).
- Daniel Kuehnle & Christoph Wunder, 2013. "The Effects of Smoking Bans on Self-Assessed Health: Evidence from Germany," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 586, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Wildman, John & Hollingsworth, Bruce, 2013. "Public smoking bans and self-assessed health: Evidence from Great Britain," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 118(1), pages 209-212.
- Fabrizio Mazzonna & Paola Salari, 2014. "Short term effects of public smoking bans on health," IdEP Economic Papers 1409, USI Università della Svizzera italiana.
- Pfeifer, Gregor & Reutter, Mirjam & Strohmaier, Kristina, 2017. "Goodbye smokers' corner: Health effects of school smoking bans," Ruhr Economic Papers 678, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Connolly, DMD, MPH, Gregory N & Carpenter, MS, Carrie & Alpert, ScM., BSc, Hillel R. & Skeer, MSW, MPH, Margie & Travers, Mark, 2005. "Evaluation of the Massachusetts Smoke-free Workplace Law," University of California at San Francisco, Center for Tobacco Control Research and Education qt1zw4x02j, Center for Tobacco Control Research and Education, UC San Francisco.
- Reichmann, Gerhard & Sommersguter-Reichmann, Margit, 2012. "The Austrian Tobacco Act in practice – Analysing the effectiveness of partial smoking bans in Austrian restaurants and bars," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 104(3), pages 304-311.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cdl:ctcres:qt3276d6r6. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lisa Schiff). General contact details of provider: http://www.escholarship.org/repec/ctcre/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.