Do smoke-free laws affect revenues in pubs and restaurants?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Deirdre N. McCloskey & Stephen T. Ziliak, 1996. "The Standard Error of Regressions," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 34(1), pages 97-114, March.
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:1997:87:10:1687-1693_5 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:10.2105/ajph.2006.095315_3 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marti, Joachim & Schläpfer, Jörg, 2014. "The economic impact of Swiss smoking bans on the hospitality sector," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 124(1), pages 136-139.
- Bharadwaj, Prashant & Johnsen, Julian V. & Løken, Katrine V., 2014.
"Smoking bans, maternal smoking and birth outcomes,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 115(C), pages 72-93.
- Bharadwaj, Prashant & Johnsen, Julian V. & Loken, Katrine Vellesen, 2012. "Smoking Bans, Maternal Smoking and Birth Outcomes," IZA Discussion Papers 7006, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bharadwaj, Prashant & Johnsen, Julian V. & Løken, Katrine V., 2012. "Smoking Bans, Maternal Smoking and Birth Outcomes," Working Papers in Economics 17/12, University of Bergen, Department of Economics.
- Jaume García-Villar & Ángel López-Nicolás, 2015. "Who is afraid of smoking bans? An evaluation of the effects of the Spanish clean air law on expenditure at hospitality venues," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 16(8), pages 813-834, November.
- Reichmann, Gerhard & Sommersguter-Reichmann, Margit, 2012. "The Austrian Tobacco Act in practice – Analysing the effectiveness of partial smoking bans in Austrian restaurants and bars," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 104(3), pages 304-311.
- Annette Hofmann & Martin Nell, 2012. "Smoking bans and the secondhand smoking problem: an economic analysis," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 13(3), pages 227-236, June.
- Jaume Garcia Villar & Ángel López-Nicolás, 2014. "Who is afraid of the big bad ban? An evaluation of the effects of the Spanish clean air law on expenditure at hospitality venues," Economics Working Papers 1413, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Jul 2014.
More about this item
KeywordsRestaurant revenue; ARIMA; Norway; Smoke-free laws; I18;
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:eujhec:v:13:y:2012:i:1:p:93-99. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .