Performance persistence and the source of returns for hedge funds
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Deirdre N. McCloskey & Stephen T. Ziliak, 1996. "The Standard Error of Regressions," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 34(1), pages 97-114, March.
- Terrence Hallahan & Robert Faff, 2001. "Induced persistence or reversals in fund performance?: the effect of survivorship bias," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(2), pages 119-126.
- Stephen Brown & William Goetzmann, 2001. "Hedge Funds With Style," Yale School of Management Working Papers ysm21, Yale School of Management, revised 01 Apr 2008.
- Stephen Brown & William Goetzmann & James Park, 1998.
"Conditions for Survival: Changing Risk and the Performance of Hedge Fund Managers and CTAs,"
Yale School of Management Working Papers
ysm83, Yale School of Management, revised 01 Apr 2008.
- William N. Goetzmann & Stephen J. Brown & James M. Park, 2004. "Conditions for Survival: Changing Risk and the Performance of Hedge Fund Managers and CTAs," Yale School of Management Working Papers ysm10, Yale School of Management.
- Stephen Brown, 1999. "Conditions for Survival: Changing Risk and the Performance of Hedge Fund Managers and CTAs," New York University, Leonard N. Stern School Finance Department Working Paper Seires 99-077, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business-.
- Francisca Richter & B. Wade Brorsen, 2000. "Estimating fees for managed futures: a continuous-time model with a knockout feature," Applied Mathematical Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(2), pages 115-125.
- Agarwal, Vikas & Naik, Narayan Y., 2000. "Multi-Period Performance Persistence Analysis of Hedge Funds," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 35(03), pages 327-342, September.
- Newey, Whitney & West, Kenneth, 2014.
"A simple, positive semi-definite, heteroscedasticity and autocorrelation consistent covariance matrix,"
Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", pages 125-132.
- Newey, Whitney K & West, Kenneth D, 1987. "A Simple, Positive Semi-definite, Heteroskedasticity and Autocorrelation Consistent Covariance Matrix," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 55(3), pages 703-708, May.
- Whitney K. Newey & Kenneth D. West, 1986. "A Simple, Positive Semi-Definite, Heteroskedasticity and AutocorrelationConsistent Covariance Matrix," NBER Technical Working Papers 0055, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hentati-Kaffel, Rania & de Peretti, Philippe, 2015. "Detecting performance persistence of hedge funds," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 185-192.
- Horst, Jenke ter & Salganik, Galla, 2014. "Style chasing by hedge fund investors," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 29-42.
- Salganik, G., 2010. "Essays on investment flows of hedge fund and mutual fund investors," Other publications TiSEM e5953fbe-064e-4647-9353-0, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Rania Hentati Kaffel & Philippe De Peretti, 2014. "Detecting Performance Persistence of Hedge Funds : A Runs-Based Analysis," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00984777, HAL.
- Perez Katarzyna, 2014. "Polish Absolute Return Funds And Stock Funds. Short And Long Term Performance Comparison," Folia Oeconomica Stetinensia, De Gruyter Open, vol. 14(2), pages 179-197, December.
- Wolfgang Bessler & Wolfgang Drobetz & Jacqueline Henn Overbeck, 2005. "Hedge Funds: Die ,,Königsdisziplin" der Kapitalanlage," Working papers 2005/04, Faculty of Business and Economics - University of Basel.
- Dirk Broeders & Arco van Oord & David Rijsbergen, 2017. "Does it pay to pay performance fees? Empirical evidence from Dutch pension funds," DNB Working Papers 561, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Benoît Dewaele, 2013. "Leverage and Alpha: The Case of Funds of Hedge Funds," Working Papers CEB 13-033, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Benoît Dewaele, 2013. "Portfolio Optimization for Hedge Funds through Time-Varying Coefficients," Working Papers CEB 13-032, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Gustavo Passarelli Giroud Joaquim & Marcelo Leite Moura, 2011. "Performance and Persistence of Brazilian Hedge Funds During the Financial Crisis," Brazilian Review of Finance, Brazilian Society of Finance, vol. 9(4), pages 525-548.
- Do, Viet & Faff, Robert & Veeraraghavan, Madhu, 2010. "Performance persistence in hedge funds: Australian evidence," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 346-362, October.
- Cécile Moigne & Patrick Savaria, 2006. "Relative importance of hedge fund characteristics," Financial Markets and Portfolio Management, Springer;Swiss Society for Financial Market Research, vol. 20(4), pages 419-441, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:apfiec:v:14:y:2004:i:2:p:131-141. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAFE20 .