An empirical analysis of hedge fund performance: The case of Australian hedge funds industry
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Eugene F. Fama & Kenneth R. French, 1998.
"Value versus Growth: The International Evidence,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 53(6), pages 1975-1999, December.
- Eugene F. Fama & Kenneth R. French, "undated". "Value Versus Growth: The International Evidence," CRSP working papers 449, Center for Research in Security Prices, Graduate School of Business, University of Chicago.
- Eugene F. Fama & Kenneth R. French, "undated". "Value versus Growth: The International Evidence," CRSP working papers 341, Center for Research in Security Prices, Graduate School of Business, University of Chicago.
- Carl Ackermann & Richard McEnally & David Ravenscraft, 1999. "The Performance of Hedge Funds: Risk, Return, and Incentives," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 54(3), pages 833-874, June.
- Carhart, Mark M, 1997. " On Persistence in Mutual Fund Performance," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 52(1), pages 57-82, March.
- Agarwal, Vikas & Naik, Narayan Y., 2000. "Multi-Period Performance Persistence Analysis of Hedge Funds," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 35(03), pages 327-342, September.
- Fung, William & Hsieh, David A, 1997. "Empirical Characteristics of Dynamic Trading Strategies: The Case of Hedge Funds," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 10(2), pages 275-302.
- Fung, William & Hsieh, David A., 1999. "A primer on hedge funds," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 6(3), pages 309-331, September.
- Liang, Bing, 2000. "Hedge Funds: The Living and the Dead," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 35(03), pages 309-326, September.
- Fung, William & Hsieh, David A., 2000. "Performance Characteristics of Hedge Funds and Commodity Funds: Natural vs. Spurious Biases," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 35(03), pages 291-307, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:riibaf:v:42:y:2017:i:c:p:1196-1207 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gökçe Soydemir & Jan Smolarski & Sangheon Shin, 2014. "Hedge funds, fund attributes and risk adjusted returns," Journal of Economics and Finance, Springer;Academy of Economics and Finance, vol. 38(1), pages 133-149, January.
- Jordão, Gustavo A. & de Moura, Marcelo L., 2011. "Performance analysis of Brazilian hedge funds," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 165-176, July.
- Stoforos, Chrysostomos E. & Degiannakis, Stavros & Palaskas, Theodosios B., 2017.
"Hedge fund returns under crisis scenarios: A holistic approach,"
Research in International Business and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 1196-1207.
- Stoforos, Chrysostomos & Degiannakis, Stavros & Palaskas, Theodosios, 2016. "Hedge Fund Returns under Crisis Scenarios: A Holistic Approach," MPRA Paper 80161, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Peter Klein & Daryl Purdy & Isaac Schweigert & Alexander Vedrashko, 2015. "The Canadian Hedge Fund Industry: Performance and Market Timing," International Review of Finance, International Review of Finance Ltd., vol. 15(3), pages 283-320, September.
- Do, Viet & Faff, Robert & Veeraraghavan, Madhu, 2010. "Performance persistence in hedge funds: Australian evidence," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 346-362, October.
- Steri, Roberto & Giorgino, Marco & Viviani, Diego, 2009. "The Italian hedge funds industry: An empirical analysis of performance and persistence," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 75-91, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:mulfin:v:15:y:2005:i:4-5:p:377-393. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/mulfin .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.