An Examination of the Fama and French Three-Factor Model Using Commercially Available Factors
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Loughran, Tim, 1997. "Book-to-Market across Firm Size, Exchange, and Seasonality: Is There an Effect?," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 32(3), pages 249-268, September.
- Steven L. Heston & K. Geert Rouwenhorst & Roberto E. Wessels, 1999.
"The Role of Beta and Size in the Cross‐Section of European Stock Returns,"
European Financial Management, European Financial Management Association, vol. 5(1), pages 9-27, March.
- Steven Heston & K. Rouwenhorst & Roberto Wessels, 2008. "The Role of Beta and Size in the Cross-Section of European Stock Returns," Yale School of Management Working Papers ysm86, Yale School of Management.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Nader Virk & Hilal Butt, 2016. "Specification errors of asset-pricing models for a market characterized by few large capitalization firms," Journal of Economics and Finance, Springer;Academy of Economics and Finance, vol. 40(1), pages 68-84, January.
- Christian WalkshÃ¤usl & Sebastian Lobe, 2014. "The Alternative Threeâ€ Factor Model: An Alternative beyond US Markets?," European Financial Management, European Financial Management Association, vol. 20(1), pages 33-70, January.
- Barry, Christopher B. & Goldreyer, Elizabeth & Lockwood, Larry & Rodriguez, Mauricio, 2002. "Robustness of size and value effects in emerging equity markets, 1985-2000," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 3(1), pages 1-30, March.
- Eero Pätäri & Timo Leivo, 2017. "A Closer Look At Value Premium: Literature Review And Synthesis," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 31(1), pages 79-168, February.
- Ettore Croci, 2007. "Corporate Raiders, Performance and Governance in Europe," European Financial Management, European Financial Management Association, vol. 13(5), pages 949-978, November.
- Turan G. Bali & Robert F. Engle & Yi Tang, 2017.
"Dynamic Conditional Beta Is Alive and Well in the Cross Section of Daily Stock Returns,"
Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 63(11), pages 3760-3779, November.
- Turan G. Bali & Robert F. Engle & Yi Tang, 2013. "Dynamic Conditional Beta is Alive and Well in the Cross-Section of Daily Stock Returns," Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1305, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Tim Brailsford & Clive Gaunt & Michael A Oâ€™Brien, 2012. "Size and book-to-market factors in Australia," Australian Journal of Management, Australian School of Business, vol. 37(2), pages 261-281, August.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/2514 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ang, Andrew & Kristensen, Dennis, 2012.
"Testing conditional factor models,"
Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 106(1), pages 132-156.
- Dennis Kristensen & Andrew Ang, 2009. "Testing Conditional Factor Models," CREATES Research Papers 2009-09, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Andrew Ang & Dennis Kristensen, 2011. "Testing Conditional Factor Models," NBER Working Papers 17561, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lozano, Martín & Rubio, Gonzalo, 2011.
"Evaluating alternative methods for testing asset pricing models with historical data,"
Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 136-146, January.
- Rubio, Gonzalo & Lozano, Martin, 2009. "Evaluating alternative methods for testing asset pricing models with historical data," MPRA Paper 23613, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Praveen Kumar Das & S P Uma Rao, 2011. "Value Premiums And The January Effect: International Evidence," The International Journal of Business and Finance Research, The Institute for Business and Finance Research, vol. 5(4), pages 1-15.
- Gorman, Larry, 2003. "Conditional performance, portfolio rebalancing, and momentum of small-cap mutual funds," Review of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 287-300.
- Adam Zaremba & Jacob Koby Shemer, 2018. "Price-Based Investment Strategies," Springer Books, Springer, number 978-3-319-91530-2, March.
- Adam Zaremba & Przemys³aw Konieczka, 2016. "Paper profits from value, size and momentum: evidence from the Polish market," "e-Finanse", University of Information Technology and Management, Institute of Financial Research and Analysis, vol. 11(3), pages 58-69, February.
- Kent Daniel & Sheridan Titman & K.C. John Wei, 1999. "Explaining the Cross-Section of Stock Returns in Japan: Factors or Characteristics?," NBER Working Papers 7246, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Wallmeier, Martin & Tauscher, Kathrin, 2012. "A Note on the Impact of Portfolio Overlapping in Tests of the Fama and French Three-Factor Model," FSES Working Papers 433, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences, University of Freiburg/Fribourg Switzerland.
- Hongwei Chuang, 2021. "How Much Does Nominal Share Price Matter?," Working Papers EMS_2021_01, Research Institute, International University of Japan.
- Cox, Kevin C. & Lortie, Jason & Stewart, Steven A., 2017. "When to pray to the angels for funding: The seasonality of angel investing in new ventures," Journal of Business Venturing Insights, Elsevier, vol. 7(C), pages 68-76.
- Fama, Eugene F. & French, Kenneth R., 2012. "Size, value, and momentum in international stock returns," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 105(3), pages 457-472.
- Walkshäusl, Christian, 2015. "Equity financing activities and European value-growth returns," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 27-40.
- Andrew Ang & Ked Hogan & Sara Shores, 2018. "Factor risk premiums and invested capital: calculations with stochastic discount factors," Journal of Asset Management, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 19(3), pages 145-155, May.
More about this item
KeywordsASSET PRICING; FAMA; FRENCH FACTORS; STYLE INDEXES;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sae:ausman:v:26:y:2001:i:1:p:1-17. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (SAGE Publications). General contact details of provider: http://www.agsm.edu.au .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.