Size and book-to-market factors in Australia
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gordon, Narelle & Watts, Edward & Wu, Qiongbing, 2014. "Information attributes, information asymmetry and industry sector returns," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 26(C), pages 156-175.
- Zhong, Angel & Gray, Philip, 2016. "The MAX effect: An exploration of risk and mispricing explanations," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 65(C), pages 76-90.
- repec:sgm:jbfeuw:v:2:y:2017:i:8:p:27-53 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ods:journl:v:7:y:2018:i:1:p:15-23 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chris Ratcliffe & Bill Dimovski & Monica Keneley, 2017. "The Performance of REIT Acquirers in the Post-Merger Period," ERES eres2017_43, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Mai, Van Anh (Vivian) & Ang, Tze Chuan ‘Chewie’ & Fang, Victor, 2016. "Aggregate volatility risk and the cross-section of stock returns: Australian evidence," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 134-149.
- Ron Bird & Xiaojun Gao & Danny Yeung, 2017. "Time-series and cross-sectional momentum strategies under alternative implementation strategies," Australian Journal of Management, Australian School of Business, vol. 42(2), pages 230-251, May.
- repec:bla:acctfi:v:57:y:2017:i::p:45-68 is not listed on IDEAS
- Heaney, Richard & Koh, SzeKee & Lan, Yihui, 2016. "Australian firm characteristics and the cross-section variation in equity returns," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 104-115.
- Zhong, Angel & Limkriangkrai, Manapon & Gray, Philip, 2014. "Anomalies, risk adjustment and seasonality: Australian evidence," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 207-218.
- repec:eee:pacfin:v:48:y:2018:i:c:p:1-16 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:acctfi:v:57:y:2017:i:3:p:855-877 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:acctfi:v:56:y:2016:i:4:p:1097-1117 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsasset pricing; book-to-market effect; capital asset-pricing model; Famaâ€“French three-factor model; size effect;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sae:ausman:v:37:y:2012:i:2:p:261-281. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (SAGE Publications). General contact details of provider: http://www.agsm.edu.au .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.