Are the Fama-French Factors Proxying Default Risk?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert Faff, 2001. "An Examination of the Fama and French Three-Factor Model Using Commercially Available Factors," Australian Journal of Management, Australian School of Business, vol. 26(1), pages 1-17, June.
- Ferson, Wayne E. & Foerster, Stephen R., 1994. "Finite sample properties of the generalized method of moments in tests of conditional asset pricing models," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 29-55, August.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Howard Chan & Robert Faff & Paul Kofman, 2011. "Is default risk priced in Australian equity? Exploring the role of the business cycle," Australian Journal of Management, Australian School of Business, vol. 36(2), pages 217-246, August.
- Tim Brailsford & Clive Gaunt & Michael A Oâ€™Brien, 2012. "Size and book-to-market factors in Australia," Australian Journal of Management, Australian School of Business, vol. 37(2), pages 261-281, August.
- Manapon Limkriangkrai & Robert B. Durand & Iain Watson, 2008. "Is liquidity the missing link?," Accounting and Finance, Accounting and Finance Association of Australia and New Zealand, vol. 48(5), pages 829-845, December.
- Joachim Inkmann, 2000.
"Finite Sample Properties of One-Step, Two-Step and Bootstrap Empirical Likelihood Approaches to Efficient GMM Estimation,"
Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers
0332, Econometric Society.
- Inkmann, Joachim, 2000. "Finite Sample Properties of One-step, Two-step and Bootstrap Empirical Likelihood Approaches to Efficient GMM Estimation," CoFE Discussion Papers 00/03, University of Konstanz, Center of Finance and Econometrics (CoFE).
- Dumas, Bernard & Solnik, Bruno, 1995.
"The World Price of Foreign Exchange Risk,"
Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 50(2), pages 445-479, June.
- Bernard Dumas & Bruno Solnik, 1993. "The World Price of Foreign Exchange Risk," NBER Working Papers 4459, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bernard Dumas & Bruno Solnik, 1994. "The world price of foreign exchange risk," Working Papers hal-00607984, HAL.
- Dumas, B. & Solnik, B., 1994. "The World Price of Foreign Exchange Risk," DELTA Working Papers 94-05, DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure).
- Dumas, B. & Solnik, B., 1993. "The World Price of Foreign Exchange Risk," Weiss Center Working Papers 93-9, Wharton School - Weiss Center for International Financial Research.
- Guo, Hui, 2006.
"Time-varying risk premia and the cross section of stock returns,"
Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 30(7), pages 2087-2107, July.
- Hui Guo, 2005. "Time-varying risk premia and the cross section of stock returns," Working Papers 2002-013, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Guilhem Bascle, 2008. "Controlling for endogeneity with instrumental variables in strategic management research," Post-Print hal-00576795, HAL.
- Martin Lettau & Sydney Ludvigson, 2001.
"Resurrecting the (C)CAPM: A Cross-Sectional Test When Risk Premia Are Time-Varying,"
Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 109(6), pages 1238-1287, December.
- Martin Lettau & Sydney Ludvigson, 1999. "Resurrecting the (C)CAPM: a cross-sectional test when risk premia are time-varying," Staff Reports 93, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Clémentine Florens & Eric Jondeau & Hervé Le Bihan, 2001.
"Assessing GMM Estimates of the Federal Reserve Reaction Function,"
0111003, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Florens, C. & Jondeau, E. & Le Bihan, H., 2001. "Assessing GMM Estimates of the Federal Reserve Reaction Function," Working papers 83, Banque de France.
- De Santis, Paola & Drago, Carlo, 2014. "Asimmetria del rischio sistematico dei titoli immobiliari americani: nuove evidenze econometriche [Systematic Risk Asymmetry of the American Real Estate Securities: Some New Econometric Evidence]," MPRA Paper 59381, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chung, Hyunchul & Majerbi, Basma & Rizeanu, Sorin, 2015. "Exchange risk premia and firm characteristics," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 22(C), pages 96-125.
- Frédéric Blanc-Brude & Timothy Whittaker & Simon Wilde, 2017. "Searching for a listed infrastructure asset class using mean–variance spanning," Financial Markets and Portfolio Management, Springer;Swiss Society for Financial Market Research, vol. 31(2), pages 137-179, May.
- Andersen, Torben G & Sorensen, Bent E, 1996.
"GMM Estimation of a Stochastic Volatility Model: A Monte Carlo Study,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 14(3), pages 328-352, July.
- Torben G. Andersen & Hyung-Jin Chung & Bent E. Sorensen, "undated". "EMM Estimation of a Stochastic Volatility Model: A Monte Carlo Study," Computing in Economics and Finance 1997 6, Society for Computational Economics.
- Torben G. Andersen & Bent E. Sorensen, 1995. "GMM Estimation of a Stochastic Volatility Model: A Monte Carlo Study," Discussion Papers 95-19, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Jonathan Fletcher, 2011. "An Examination of Dynamic Trading Stategies in UK and US Stock Returns," Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 38(9-10), pages 1290-1310, November.
- Pheng Bian Ong & Mohamed Hisham Hanifa & Mansor Mohd Isa, 2018. "Do Firm Size and Value Affect Shareholder Returns in Malaysia?," Capital Markets Review, Malaysian Finance Association, vol. 26(2), pages 53-69.
- Qiang Zhang, 2004. "Accounting for Human Capital and Weak Identification in Evaluating the Esptein-Zin-Weil Non-Expected Utility Model of Asset Pricing," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-289, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Wayne E. Ferson & Ravi Jagannathan, 1996. "Econometric evaluation of asset pricing models," Staff Report 206, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Kodongo, Odongo & Ojah, Kalu, 2011. "Foreign exchange risk pricing and equity market segmentation in Africa," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 35(9), pages 2295-2310, September.
- Ravikumar, B. & Ray, Surajit & Savin, N.E., 1999. "CAPM Reconsidered: A Robust Finite Sample Evaluation," Working Papers 99-04, University of Iowa, Department of Economics.
- Wayne E. Ferson & Andrew F. Siegel, 2003.
"Stochastic Discount Factor Bounds with Conditioning Information,"
Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 16(2), pages 567-595.
- Wayne E. Ferson & Andrew Siegel, 2002. "Stochastic Discount Factor Bounds with Conditioning Information," NBER Working Papers 8789, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
KeywordsFAMA-FRENCH MODEL; DEFAULT RISK; ASSET PRICING;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sae:ausman:v:32:y:2007:i:2:p:223-249. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (SAGE Publications). General contact details of provider: http://www.agsm.edu.au .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.