Does Fundamental Indexation Lead to Better Risk Adjusted Returns? New Evidence from Australian Securities Exchange
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Holthausen, Robert W. & Larcker, David F., 1992. "The prediction of stock returns using financial statement information," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(2-3), pages 373-411, August.
- Noël Amenc & Felix Goltz & Véronique Le Sourd, 2009. "The Performance of Characteristics-based Indices-super-1," European Financial Management, European Financial Management Association, vol. 15(2), pages 241-278.
- Joanne Mar & Ron Bird & Lorenzo Casavecchia & Danny Yeung, 2009. "Fundamental Indexation: An Australian Investigation," Australian Journal of Management, Australian School of Business, vol. 34(1), pages 1-20, June.
- Derek Jun & Burton G. Malkiel, 2008. "New Paradigms in Stock Market Indexing," European Financial Management, European Financial Management Association, vol. 14(1), pages 118-126.
- Jacob Boudoukh & Roni Michaely & Matthew Richardson & Michael R. Roberts, 2007.
"On the Importance of Measuring Payout Yield: Implications for Empirical Asset Pricing,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 62(2), pages 877-915, April.
- Jacob Boudoukh & Roni Michaely & Matthew Richardson & Michael Roberts, 2004. "On the Importance of Measuring Payout Yield: Implications for Empirical Asset Pricing," NBER Working Papers 10651, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Friend, Irwin, 1977. "Recent developments in finance," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 1(2), pages 103-117, October.
- Fama, Eugene F & French, Kenneth R, 1992. " The Cross-Section of Expected Stock Returns," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 47(2), pages 427-465, June.
- Chen, Chen & Chen, Rong & Bassett, Gilbert W., 2007. "Fundamental indexation via smoothed cap weights," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 31(11), pages 3486-3502, November.
- Malkiel, Burton G, 1995. " Returns from Investing in Equity Mutual Funds 1971 to 1991," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 50(2), pages 549-572, June.
- Fama, Eugene F. & French, Kenneth R., 1993. "Common risk factors in the returns on stocks and bonds," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 3-56, February.
- Olaf Stotz & Gabrielle Wanzenried & Karsten Döhnert, 2010. "Do fundamental indexes produce higher risk-adjusted returns than market cap indexes? Evidence for European stock markets," Financial Markets and Portfolio Management, Springer;Swiss Society for Financial Market Research, vol. 24(3), pages 219-243, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lauren Stagnol, 2015. "Designing a corporate bond index on solvency criteria," EconomiX Working Papers 2015-39, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Nipun Agarwal, 2014. "How to obtain high returns with lower volatility in emerging markets?," Cogent Economics & Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 2(1), pages 1-16, December.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-02-20 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:qut:dpaper:275. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Angela Fletcher). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sequtau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.