On the economic analysis of smoking bans
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): (2006)
Issue (Month): Oct ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Web page: http://www.stlouisfed.org/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Email: |
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Milton Friedman & L. J. Savage, 1948. "The Utility Analysis of Choices Involving Risk," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 56, pages 279.
- Michael Pakko, 2008.
"No smoking at the slot machines: the effect of a smoke-free law on Delaware gaming revenues,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(14), pages 1769-1774.
- Michael R. Pakko, 2005. "No smoking at the slot machines: the effect of a smoke-free law on Delaware gaming revenues," Working Papers 2005-054, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Michael R. Pakko, 2005. "Smoke-free law did affect revenue from gaming in Delaware," Working Papers 2005-028, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Halvorsen, Robert & Palmquist, Raymond, 1980. "The Interpretation of Dummy Variables in Semilogarithmic Equations," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 70(3), pages 474-75, June.
- Adams Scott & Cotti Chad D., 2007. "The Effect of Smoking Bans on Bars and Restaurants: An Analysis of Changes in Employment," The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 7(1), pages 1-34, February.
- J. Dunham & ML. Marlow, 2000. "Smoking laws and their differential effects on restaurants, bars, and taverns," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 18(3), pages 326-333, 07.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedlrd:y:2006:i:oct:p:115-130:n:v.2no.2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anna Xiao)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.